Skinny dipping part 2

A/n: ok ok here's the NSFW part two you wanted. Random note, I've noticed that over my books my lemons have gotten more and more explicit with the language and descriptions lol the me from two years ago just couldn't say dick could she?

So here you were, just after skinny dipping with the worlds greatest detective. Now he's in your shower with you, the both of you completely naked. But here's the thing, now that you're not splashing each other in the face, and now that you're up close, you can get a better look at him.

And his... perfect body.

You didn't really get a good look at the lake, but now that you're in clear water, up close and able to get a good look, you could take in each detail.

His pale skin, sharp jawline, that little bit of muscle from all that capoeira he does...

His hair was soaked and flopped down to just above his shoulders, the usual puffy spikes all flattened out. Honestly he was making you feel kind of inferior compared to him, it was silent as you gazed at him through the steam and hot water with half hooded bedroom eyes.

How ironic was that? Not even an hour ago you were going on about how the two of you wouldn't sexualise each other, but here you are, feeling seriously hot right now.

You just invited him to join you as a bit of fun, but now you were stating to feel the heat.

For such a spindly panda, he's so damn good looking...

You ran your fingers through your shampoo covered hair, making sure to get all the sand out of it. You leaned back to dip your head under the water and rinse all the bubbles away, feeling the soapy mixture of water run down your body and wash everything away.

"What's wrong?"

You jumped a little sat the sudden sound of L's voice echoing through the bathroom.

"Huh?" You responded.

"You've been quiet and a little less... confident? Why are you hiding?" He asked.

You'd been hiding? You didn't even notice, maybe it's because you've been to busy trying not to give in to your temptations.

"I-I've been hiding?"

"Yes, you've been turning away a lot and hiding yourself. Weren't you the one that carelessly stripped in front of me to go swimming?" He said.

He was right. You did just throw off your panties like it was nothing a few hours ago.

"Well... I guess it's just... you're so prefect compared to me"

"Elaborate?" He said, tilting his head in confusion.

"Like, you're standing there, with the perfect figure and I'm sitting here nothing compared to you... you're such a pretty boy and I'm over here like... like... I dunno" you tried to explain.

"Me? Perfect? You're dreaming. If anything you're the perfect one. You have a figure, you don't slouch like a damn sloth and you actually have a nice face" he replied.

It was silent for a moment as you gazed him down... you didn't realise it before but... he's so... big.

You quickly looked away and awkwardly started to play with your fingers.

"Please, look at your jawline... and your sleepy eyes... and your slightly defined body, you're a skinny legend I swear..."

"At least you have a good figure and a back that isn't so screwed up"

You picked up the bottle of shampoo and poured some onto your hand, reaching up and rubbing it into his hair. He didn't object, he was ok with people doing things for him anyway.