Forever part 2

Your parents had insisted that you both stay at their place instead of find a hotel. You also explained that both you and L would be traveling the world to take cases, they were fine with it as long as you came home for Christmas and weddings.

You were all sitting on the sofa talking about the case and all the gossip you'd missed from when you were away.

"Oh and Stacey from high school cheated on her man and got pregnant" your bother explained.

"She always was a hoe" you laughed.

"That's about all you missed, now what about you what gossip do you have?"

"Not much, the whole case was catching Kira and eating cake. There was only one major drama between that model Misa and one of her friends. Apparently her friend was meant to be on the cover of a magazine but Misa took her spot so they fought over the phone a lot"

"Damn, model drama is so pointless"

"I know. Now (b/n) you got a girlfriend yet?" You smirked.

"Shut up... I'm still looking" he scoffed.

"You're older than me and I got a boyfriend before you got a girlfriend my life is complete"

"Ok kids that enough gossip, let's talk about dinner, what would you all like?" Your mum said.

"Uhhhh... I could go for some wood fired pizza" you said.

"Oh yes! With that homemade garlic bread!" (B/n) added.

"What about you L? You ok with pizza?"

"Oh, I'm not that hungry anyway..." he said.

"Nonsense! You have to eat something"

"All this man eats is freaking sugar, I don't know how he stays so skinny, but literally I don't think I've ever seen him eat a vegetable" you said.

"Ok you're definitely eating something healthy then"

"I'm ok really-"

"You're a growing boy! You have to eat something with vegetables!"

"I'm 25" L laughed.

"Still- you have to be healthy young man!"

You couldn't stop laughing.

"Ok ok, I'll have pizza" L said.

"Good! Are you allergic to anything?"

"No"

"What kind of pizza do you all want?"

"(Fav flavour)!" You said.

"Meat lovers!" Your brother jumped in.

"Uhh... anything?" L replied.

As your mum started to walk to the kitchens to get the ingredients you suddenly remembered.

"Oh! L we should invite Watari!" You said.

"Oh yeah, he should be done with the police station by now" L said.

"Who's this?" Your mum asked.

"Basically L's dad. He's with us" you said.

"Basically?"

"He's my caretaker, I'm an orphan" L explained.

"Don't just stand there, invite him over!"

-about an hour later-

Your parents were cooking on the wood fire outside and talking to Watari.