Drag

A/n: I LOVE THIS REQUEST I LOVE DRAG AGAHWVISH btw (f/n) = friends name.

Head canon: L finds out you're a drag king, but becomes very supporting and interested in your drag life. When the others find out, he will not hesitate to stick up for you.

You'd been sneaking out recently. Of course L had noticed, he noticed everything that happened in HQ. He had no idea what you were doing though, he he divided to do a little spying and see what was going on.

It was about 7pm, you were currently gluing down your wig and touching up your makeup and binding, you had a show to go to. That's right, you were a drag king. You loved it, something about dressing up as a guy and dancing all over stage made you so hyper and happy, not to mention you got a little extra cash off it.

Little did you know there was someone watching you.

You tied up your shoes and looked in the mirror, double checking everything.

Your drag look was taken from many flamboyant characters you'd seen, a bit of sparkle and a bit of leather, some powerful ass eyebrows and an open shirt, all girlish features hidden by binding dance tape, wigs and makeup.

You looked at the time, you still had about 20 minutes to kill so you decided you had time to add touch ups.

L watched you through the crack in your door, shocked. Not in a bad way, he was just shocked that someone as quiet as you was a drag performer, also a little confused as to how you could look so much like a boy... and why you never told him about this. 

He didn't mind at all, whatever makes you happy makes him happy, but he was confused as to why you'd hidden such a big part of you from him. That being said he was also impressed at your makeup skills and very interested in the whole art form of drag, he found it amazing how well these people can mask their biological gender and completely change appearance in under an hour.

He also wondered what your drag name was.

You finished the whole look with some contacts and packed up your bag, ready to sneak out the back door of taskforce and head to your show.

"I'm impressed"

You jumped, instantly panicking. You didn't want anyone to find out about this in fear they'd not accept you, or think your weird.

You turned to the source of the voice and your heart began to race like a madman.

"L... I-I can explain-"

"You don't have to, I know what drag is" he said.

"Please don't tell anyone!" You exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Because they'll think I'm weird and think I'm some strange cross dresser... n-not that cross dressing is bad... that's not what I- I mean-"

"(Y/n), calm down. I won't tell anyone if you don't want to"

"Thank you! Y-you don't hate me now do you?" You said.

"Why would I hate you?" He replied.

"B-because I'm a drag king and you probably think it's weird your girlfriend dresses up as a guy and dances to music on a stage..."

"It's not weird (y/n), you can do what you like, it doesn't change who you are. Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"

"I... I thought you'd break up we me or something..."

"(Y/n), if this is what makes you happy, them I happy with you doing it. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy. I would never break up with you over something so stupid, I don't think you're weird at all. In fact I'm quite intrigued" he said.