Turn on part 1

A/n: NSFW BABS. Fuck me I just want to have L but ahaha he ain't real fml. Also for some reason it's not letting me post over 700 words?? I'll make a part two to this.

Head canon: L is actually very prone to getting turned on, but is great at hiding and controlling it. Sometimes it slips though.

You noticed L just hadn't been able to focus today. You had the night shift with him so maybe he'd fall asleep, maybe he was tired. You were quite comfortable around L, he wasn't one of those fuckboys you see all over the place now days, he was genuinely a nice person even if he was a bit of a perv sometimes. Then again, you were a perv too, so no judgement.

You had raked a quick shower to cool of since it was hot as hell tonight. After that you'd found that wearing your usual pjs was just too damn hot to bare.

'Should I?' You thought to yourself looking at a tank top in your drawers.

'Fuck it, its only L like he cares what I'm wearing'

You pulled on the tank top and left your shorts off, wandering into the monitor room in your panties. Literally everyone was asleep and you weren't worried about L seeing you like this.

You sat next to him and spun on your chair.

"So anything new?" You asked.

He jumped at the sound of your voice.

"Huh? Oh no, nothing" he replied.

He suddenly saw what you were wearing.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He asked.

"Clothes?"

"Yes but-"

"It's too damn hot. I don't wanna overheat, plus who'll see me apart from you, I know you're chill"

"F-fair enough"

You went to work, filling up files with papers, even in the shortest thing you had, it was still pretty warm.

You heard L sigh and looked over to see him with his head on the desk. He seemed stressed.

"You ok?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine"

He was acting weird. What was up with him? He's been like this all day.

"Uh, L?"

No response.

"L?"

Nothing.

"L?"

"Fuck..."

You were caught off guard by his sudden language.

"Huh?"

"You gave such a nice voice..." he mumbled.

"Oh, thanks? I always found my voice very odd but thank you" you said.

"No no no. Your voice is angelic"

Where was this coming from? It was nice and all, but where in the world was it coming from.

You left him be for a little, thinking he was just stressed, or trying to think of a case link. But after about half an hour of him just sitting there with his head on the desk made you worry a little.

"L?"

You pushed your chair over to him and put a hand on his thigh, causing him to shift slightly.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine... it's nothing..."

"Liar. You're practically dying, what's up? You can tell me" you said.

"No- you'd hate me"

What the hell? Why does he think that.

"L you're my best friend, I can't hate you even if I wanted to, what's up?"

It was silent for a moment.

"Y-you... y-you're... so- hot"

Now THAT was unexpected. You didn't know anyone even thought of you like that.

Suddenly it all hit you.

The change in behaviour... he wasn't tired, or stressed, he was aroused.

And it was because of you. Maybe wearing nothing but a tank top and panties doesn't help... but it did make a smirk grow on your face.

You got up and lifted his head up, pushing his knees down in the process and sitting in his lap, one leg either side of him, facing him.

"Oh? Is that so~"

He suddenly snapped out of his daze and his cheeks went red.

"Y-yeah..."

"Well, it's a good thing you're not too bad yourself honey~"

"Now... I can tell exactly what you're up to here, I can see it in your behaviour-"

You teasingly traced your hands up his thighs.

"-I for one wouldn't mind at all..." you said.

"A-as in-"

"Oh yes, I'm completely down"

You palmed him through his jeans and instantly heard him moan at your touch.

To the continued.