New addition

Head canon: you are going to have your fourth child (after Near, Matt and Mello) and the boys won't stop arguing over what the gender is.

"KIDS! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" You yelled down the hall.

You'd just confirmed you're having your fourth child and you'd already told the father, your husband L Lawliet.

The kids came running down the hall, expecting new toys or chocolates or something. Mello was the oldest, he was 7, then there was Matt who was 5, and Near who was 3 (a very smart three year old). Due to being the kids of the worlds greatest detective, their names were fake, only you, the kids and L knew their real names were Nate, Mihael, and Mail.

"What is it?" Mello asked.

"Is it new video games?" Matt added.

"Is it new toys? Are we going to Disney world?" Near asked.

"Better" L replied.

"What's better than Disney world?" Mello asked.

"A new sibling!" You said.

Their faces lit up with excitement.

"You're having a baby?" Near asked.

"Yep!"

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Matt said.

"We don't know yet"

"I HOPE ITS TWINS!" He exclaimed.

"No way! I want another bother" Mello said.

"NO WAY! There's already enough boys on this house! Mummy's the only girl so it's uneven and not fair! I want a sister!" Near added.

They all began to argue over the gender of the baby and weather it would twins or not.

"What about daddy? What does he want?" Matt asked.

"I don't mind what the baby is, but what is mummy had twins that were one boy and one girl, then you three would all be happy" L said.

"Yeah I want that!" Matt replied.

"Then there's five kids! That's too much! Mummy just have a boy"

"No have a girl!"

"I can't control the weather the baby is a boy or a girl" you laughed.

"That's stupid, you're the mum! You should choose the gender!" Mello said.

"You're an idiot that's not how it works, it's just random" Near replied.

"Daddy twisted his answer! Dad tell us if you want a boy or a girl!" Matt exclaimed, pointing at his father.

"I don't mind! I'll love them anyway, although a girl would be nice since I'm already stuck with three boys" L replied.

"Yes! See daddy wants a girl too!" Near said.

"Daaaddd you betrayed me!" Mello whined.

"But what is the twins are one girl one boy!" Matt added.

They continued to argue over what they wanted their new sibling to be, and how many kids you were going to have. You smiled down at your sons, happy too see them all exited over their new family member.

"You think they're exited?" You joked.

"Dunno it's hard to say" L joked back.

"When do you think they'll stop arguing about it?

"When the baby is born"

A/n: I've re-vamped my L cosplay. For the longest time I've wanted to recreate this pice of fanart, and I finally did now that I've fixed my wig.

None of these are edited oops sorry

None of these are edited oops sorry. Also the jacket is a strange colour the more light there is, the bluer it looks.

But hey here's a semi fanservice L for you.