Gunpoint

A/n: sorry for not updating yesterday, my charger broke and my phone died right in the middle of writing. Also, I have 16 more requests to get through so if yours hasn't been done yet, it will be among these ones.

Head-canon: if you were held at gunpoint, he'd jump in front of the bullet.

You sat in that dark room, just waiting for death. It's been days since you were kidnapped, the kidnappers were trying to track down L, and they'd found out you worked for him so they took you in hopes you'd give up his whereabouts. You didn't, you stayed silent.

But even if this was the case, they knew L would come and find you, you were the bait.

You had run out of tears to cry but you felt nothing but sorrow.

You refused to eat, in hopes they'd let you go. Can't get information out of a dead victim can you?

You just lay there in misery. You never knew how good you had it until now.

You jut wanted to go home and watch big hero 6 or something.

Suddenly you heard loud noises outside, making you sit up and look around. You could see light start to pour in through the small windows.

That noise was familiar...

It was...

A helicopter.

Wait- a helicopter? L HAD HELICOPTERS ON THE ROOF OF TASKFORCE.

Had they finally found you.

"POLICE OPEN UP!"

They had!

It was time you used all the energy you had left.

"HELP!" You screamed.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

You head commotion down the halls, you began to struggle against your restraints.

"HELP ME PLEASE!"

Your kidnappers rushed to the door with guns to fight back.

There were loud bangs against the door, they must be breaking it down.

"LET ME GO!"

Suddenly you heard the sound of the doors smash open, guns went off but you heard them bounce off bulletproof glass. They must have a riot squad with them.

"HELP ME PLEASE!"

"(Y/N)?!"

That's was L! Thank god.

"RYUZAKI!"

Suddenly you were pulled up by one of your kidnappers and pulled to the end of the hall.

You saw the taskforce armed with guns, a riot squad and L all standing there with masks, firearms and those glass shields.

"YOU CAME FOR HER?"

"RYUZAKI!" You screamed, finding the ability to cry as you pulled against the mans grip.

"(Y/N)!"

"STAY STILL!"

You suddenly felt something against your head. It was a gun.

You were going to die. You stayed still, frozen in fear.

"If you want her alive, you WILL give us ALL the information you have on L" the man said.

It was silent.

You head something behind you, but couldn't move or you'd be shot. That's when you realised... Watari wasn't there.

You then heard a gunshot behind you a tranquilliser hit the man holding a gun to you and knocked him out cold. You turned to see Watari standing in the window with a gun.