Hiding (part 2)

A/n: you guys asked so here it is. NSFW btw. This oneshot involves sex toys and chocolate paste. If you don't like that maybe skip this.

It was silent for a moment, you felt his fingers under your chin as he lifted your head to face him. He had a devilish look on his face, this was a new L to you.

"If we feel that way about each other, than it couldn't hurt to show me what's on the top self, perhaps even show me how they work~"

L... that sneaky little-

He knew just what to say to get you going. He knew what you hid on that top shelf... he wanted to use it on your for sure.

"W-what about the cameras..?" You stammered.

"I unhooked yours to look back at footage last night, it's still off"

You heard the door lock beside you, you were all his. Although you didn't really know what to expect. L doesn't come off as an aggressive dom, but who knows... maybe he is?

"Y-you want me to show you?"

He nodded, flashing you a devilish smirk.

You took a shaky breath and walked over to the cupboard, you rummaged around and pulled it out.

"H-here"

You held it out to reveal a purple vibrator, you'd bought it as a dare a long time ago, but ended up using it... quite a bit.

You felt L's hands slip around your waist.

"Show me how it works"

You pressed a button and it stared to vibrate.

"This one changes the vibrations... and that one make it go faster or slower"

You suddenly looked up to find L had pulled you closer, whispering in your ear.

"Would you let me use it on you?~"

His voice sent shivers down your spine, a butterfly like feeling starting to form in your gut. You were getting hot as your cheeks went red.

"Y-yes" you said, in a small voice.

You felt him take the toy and gently push you back onto the bed.

"I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with, but just know... you've been the person of my greatest attraction for the longest time... I have a lot to let out" he said.

"Let it out, all of it. I want you" you replied.

With that you pulled him into a rough kiss, instantly beginning to make out, forcing your tongues into each others mouths, getting more heated and heated.

You'd both wanted this for the longest time. All the bottled up lust was being let out.

The kiss broke due to lack of air, you stared into each others lust clouded eyes for a moment as you caught you breath.

You felt L's hand between your thighs, gently rubbing the up and down and pushing your legs open.

He took your toy in one hand and fiddled with the button on your shorts with the other until it came loose, he pulled them off taking your panties with them.