Dreams of thigh highs

A/n: NSFW BABES. Contains: wet dreams ((ooo shit boi)), and you know sex. Btw for those of you that don't know what the thigh squish is:

 Btw for those of you that don't know what the thigh squish is:

It's a GIFT FROM G O D.

Head canon: insomnia isn't the only reason L doesn't like to sleep...

For the first time in weeks, L was tired. Well, he's always tried, but this time he was tired enough to actually start falling asleep at his desk. It was pretty late, you'd come downstairs to say goodnight to everyone but when you saw the time, you realise no one would be up, except L.

You were quite comfortable with L, he didn't really care what you did as long as it was safe and reasonable. He was relatively laid back. So when you were halfway down the hall and realised you only had panties on along with your thigh highs and tank top you didn't care and kept going. L wouldn't care, neither do you.

"Hehe, my thighs do the squish thing on these socks" You mumbles to yourself as you walked down the hall.

You popped around the corner and found L staring half asleep at his computer.

"L"

He jumped and turned to face you.

"I'm going to sleep, I just came to say goodnight. Also you look tried, you should go to sleep too" you said.

"I was going to actually... I'm actually tired for once"

He got up and walked over to you to follow you down the hall before splitting up to go to his room. The closer he got, the better his tried vision got of you, that's when he noticed your lack of pants. And... the t h i g h s o c k s.

He ignored it but couldn't help but feel his face heat up.

He trailed behind you as you went back down the hall in the same direction. Wearing striped panties wasn't a good idea, the stripes kind of... frame the curve of the booty, and when a boy is following you, you can only guess where his eyes will be.

"Uh- your socks look a little tight don't you think?" He said.

"Nah, they do the squish, the squish is good" you said.

Oh yeah, the squish was real good.

You turned to go into your room.

"Goodnight, get some sleep ok" you said.

"Ok, goodnight (y/n)" he yawned.

And with that you went your separate ways.

"Holy shit her thigh socks..." he whispered to himself.