Luck

Head canon: none for this one.

Run. Just run. That's all you could do.

You were being followed.

You'd been stalked for a month now. Some guy watched your house every night, you hadn't slept because of it, but today was the last straw, you came home from work and he was IN your house, when he saw you see him, he began to chase you, so you booked it, you had to find someone.

You turned a corner and cut through a park over to a street full of small shops, since working hours were over, it was pretty empty.

But you could see someone who'd just walked out of a bakery with a bag of cakes. He was tall, lanky and looked hella tired, he was your only hope.

"HEY EYEBAGS!" You yelled, running up to him.

Your shouting alerted the boy who turned to face you.

You rushed over to him and hurriedly tried to explain what was happing.

"Please help me! I got some from work and someone had broken into my house and now they're chasing me, a-and I've been stalked by the same guy for a month now a-and-" you panicked, scared and frantic.

"Woah, hold on. Someone's broken into your house?" He said.

"Yes! And they chased me out and I don't know where he is but he's following me and I couldn't call the police because I had to get out of there as soon as possible"

The boy looked around the empty streets, spotting someone on the corner. He put a hand on your back and  guided you away from the street, keeping his eye on the man.

"You've lucked out. I'm a detective" he said.

"Oh thank god!" You said.

The tired boy reached into his pocket and grabbed a phone, soaking a number and putting it to his ear.

"Dispatch police to sazukima street, I've got a stalking-break in victim with me and the stalker is watching us from the corner. I'm taking her into taskforce"

There was a pause.

"He's about 5.7" looks around 20-27, he has brown hair, slim and is wearing a green hoodie with black sweatpants"

Another pause.

"I can't tell from this far but he has deep pockets, there could very well be a firearm or knife or something"

Firearm? You didn't even think of that! He could have been trying to kill you!

"Ok thank you"

With that he hung up and grabbed your arm.

"Come with me, I've sent police down. I'm taking to to our taskforce headquarters so we can take down your account and you may be able to match him to a registered criminal" eyebags said.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" You replied.

You both rather quickly made your way back to a tall building. Just as you arrived, police cars drove by.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked.

"(Y/n) (l/n)"

"Ok, I'm... Ryuzaki. Sort of..."

Sort of?

Well this is the time of Kira, it's smart to use an alias. The only reason you gave your real name is because you have to give an offical statement.

He took you inside where you saw a blonde girl and brunette boy sitting at the desks.

"Don't give your real name to them" Ryuzaki said.