Rules part 2

"God damnit, why do I always get stuck with the washing?" Light said, having to sort out the taskforces clothes.

He began to fold shirts and such, but when he got to a pile of bras and panties, he called Misa in. He may be a damn killer that used Misa for her eyes but he had boundaries. Kind of.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Go through these, I don't know which ones are yours and which ones are (y/n)s"

Misa nodded and began to go through the clothes, putting all of your things into a separate basket.

"Ok, I'm going to take (y/n)s stuff up to her. I'll be back" she said, leaving with your basket of washing.

She went upstairs and approached the door, she was about to knock when she heard what sounded like something being dropped from behind.

"Hey (y/n), I have your washing!"

You froze.

You had your tits out, you were on top of L, he was a moaning mess with a full on erection and you were playing with a vibrator over his dick.

Well fuck.

"Stay here baby, be quiet" you said, getting up and pulling on a shirt.

You walked over to the door and opened it a crack.

"Thanks, oh hey I was looking for those shorts" you said, taking the basket from her.

"Having fun in there?"

Welp, she knew.

"Don't tell a soul"

"My lips are sealed"

You smirked and closed the door, locking it behind you.

"Oh mummy's having more fun than you think Misa" you said to yourself, leaving the basket by the door and throwing off your shirt again.

You returned to your blindfolded, handcuffed baby.

"Coat is clear baby boy, now, remind mummy what we were doing"

"Mm... playing w-with me" he replied shakily.

You crawled back over him, dipping your finger into the pre cum that was now dripping over the vibrator, that you'd left of.

"That's right, why don't we continue?"

You grasped both your hands around his cock, pumping up and down, letting the precum drip over your hands.

"What's the rules?" You said in your mummy voice.

"D-don't cum until you say" he moaned.

"Good boy"

He shifted underneath you, trying to ease the arousal flowing through him. He bit his lip, trying to keep everything in, trying so hard to follow the rules. You took a hand and traced it from his collarbones, down his body slowly, repeating the motion, rubbing in certain spots you knew drove him crazy.

It was getting to the point where he couldn't take much more.

"Please mummy... let me" he whined.

"Not yet"

"Mummy please, I can't-"

"I said not yet"

His bound hands gripped onto the bars of the head of the bed, his whole body tensing as he tried desperately to keep himself together.

"Please... please, please, please..."