Deep in love

Head canon: L will always maintain that you're the prettiest person alive.

Misa was showing Matsuda her feature in a beauty magazine. She's been put on the list for 'top 100 prettiest models' ranking at 25. Pretty good considering she was only really known in Japan.

"Woah that one has such nice eyes!" Matsuda said.

"That brunette? Yeah her eyes are soooo nice" Misa replied.

L, who was walking past looked over their shoulder at the girl they were taking about.

"I've seen prettier" he said, going back to his seat.

"You never leave taskforce, and when you do it's only to go home. Who else could you have seen?" Misa sassed.

"I've been outside before you know, so I've seen way prettier"

"Ooo spill who is she?" Matsuda said.

"I shouldn't it'd be putting her at risk, since wee have Kira suspects and all"

"Come on L, I know you want to. Is she your girlfriend?" Misa smirked.

"None of your business, all you need to know is she's the prettiest girl in the world, and if she were a celebrity, she'd make that magazine"

"Someone's in looovvvee~"

"And?"

"I wanna see her!"

"No I'm not risking her like that"

Misa scoffed and knew she wouldn't win.

"Whatever" she said.

Matsuda wanted to know too though.

"Hey, when L leaves, keys hack his computer to see if he has any pictures of her" Matsuda whispered to Misa.

"Let's do it, I gotta see her"

After waiting for a few hours, L finally left, to go home to you.

Matsuda jumped onto L's computer, using the skills he'd leaned from his training as a cop to crack the password. Usually L was more thorough with security but somehow, Matsuda got in.

"Misa I'm in!"

Misa rushed over and sat in the chair next to him.

There were a few folders of case files and a few programs for detective stuff but there were a couple odd folders that caught the attention of the hackers.

"He has a folder full of anime, what a weeb" Misa laughed.

"Let's try this one" Matsuda said, clicking on a folder called 'other'.

When opens there were three folders inside it. One for videos, one for photos and one for odd documents and random things.

"Try videos" Misa said.

When clicked, there were two videos inside. One labeled 'concert footage' which they assumed was just a recording of a concert L went to. And the other was labeled 'Rottnest island'.

"Rottnest? Isn't that in Australia?" Matsuda said.

"Maybe it's a holiday video, click on it!"

Matsuda clicked on the video and they watched the recording in curiosity.

"MATT I SWEAR TO GOD THROW SEAWEED AT ME ONE MORE TIME!" A voice from behind the camera said.

Laughter could be heard from behind the camera.