Awkward [part 2]

A/n: I've already got tons of requests, so I'd yours hasn't been done yet, please be patient, it will be up soon.
WARNING: nsfw content.

L stood in the hallway outside the main room, having to lean against the wall and catch his breath after what just happened. He was hit with a sudden realisation that he loved you in that moment.

He felt not only super awkward, but that whole experience made him feel kind of funny inside, he didn't know what it was. He could feel his heart rate rising and felt hot all over, a sign his blood pressure was suddenly going up.

He decided it was unprofessional to be seen like this so he went up to his floor to look up what this meant. And upon a quick google search, he felt his face go even more red than it already was upon seeing what it meant.

"Arousal?" He questioned.

He continued to read, apparently it's not uncommon for a males voice to get a little deeper and to feel hot all over as well, and that was all happening. If you had done anything else it would have made him hard so damn fast.

"Fuck... what do I do?" He mumbled to himself.

He couldn't go back out looking like this, no way. What would the taskforce think? What would you think?

He couldn't get you out if his head. That was it he wanted you...

"It's been a while... maybe I freaked him out..." you said.

"Check on him, maybe you did freak him out" Misa replied.

You got up and wandered down the halls, up the stairs and onto his floor, you found the door slightly open, so you peeked in only to see him curled up in a ball with his head in his hands.

"Hey" you said, closing the door behind you.

He suddenly looked up and jumped at the sound of your voice.

"Are you ok? Sorry if I freaked out out..." you said.

"I-I think I'm ok"

"You think?"

"It's just, that's never happened before so I wasn't prepared for the after shock..." he said.

"I'm sorry"

"No it's ok, I was... n-nice"

You noticed his breathing was heavier, he looked a little fidgety too. Then it hit you, you'd turned him on.

It was silent for a moment, but you suddenly felt a boost of confidence, it was odd, almost like the fact he was aroused, made you aroused. You smiled down at him and sat down opposite him.

"I think I know what's going on here" you said.

"Y-you do?"

You crawled closer to I'm and put a hand under his chin, using your thumb to run over his bottom lip again.

"I can see it in your eyes... you want me, just as much as I want you"

His breathing turned sharp, giving off a slightly shocked vibe along with the extra arousal.

"U-uhh..."

"Shhh, you don't have to say anything. Only that you want this"

It was silent for a moment.

"I-I want this..."

You placed your lips against his, bringing him into a deep and passionate kiss. You pushed his knees down so he was sitting normally and positioned yourself in his lap, both your legs either side of him. You wrapped your arms around his neck in the process.