Friendly reminder

Ok I'm staring to get salty here.

How many times to I have to say that I don't like Lawlight??

PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO WRITE IT. PLEASE STOP CLAIMING THEY'RE CANON. THEY'RE NOT.

If you ship them then whatever, your decision man, just DON'T BRING IT TO MY PROFILE.

THIS HERE IS THE MAIN REASON I HATE IT. ITS CANON THAT L HATES HIM. THIS IF FROM HOW TO READ 13, WRITTEN BY THE OFFICAL AUTHORS.

And this

And this

HE KNOWS LIGHT IS KIRA

HE KNOWS LIGHT IS KIRA. HE IS TRYING TO CATCH KIRA. HE IS AGAINST LIGHT.

NOT TO MENTION LIGHT IS THE REASON L DIED.

Look, of you ship this. Ok. Not my business.

But when you boardcast it all over my profile then it becomes my business.

Let me get this straight:

I DESPISE LAWLIGHT.

PLEASE KEEP IT OFF MY PROFILE.

Don't claim they actually liked each other because they didn't. It's canon that they hated each other.

Plus, you all saw the way Light treated Misa and Takada, do you really want him to do that to L?

It's ok to ship things that can't go canon/non canon ships, but when you falsely claim they're canon it's spreading misinformation, and you're forcing your opinions on people.

NOW BEFORE YOU SAY IM FORCING MY OPINIONS ON YOU. IM NOT. IVE SAID COUNTLESS TIMES THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY ALLOWED TO SHIP LAWLIGHT.

JUST KEEP IT OFF MY PROFILE.

Don't glorify a toxic relationship for the sake of having a gay ship. There's hundreds of healthy gay ships out there, glorify that.

If you want to talk ship with me, talk MattxMello and MattxNear, NOT LAWLIGHT. (Not that keen on MerroNia either, I see them as brothers)

Here's the thing:

Is L an uke? Fuck yeah.
Is he a seme? He can be.
Is he for Light? No.

Ship whatever you like, just keep Lawlight off my profile.