The do

A/n: back to the NSFW spree! This is just average and simple for those who wanted no kinks.
This is also a re-write of a reaalllyy old oneshot that sucked, its a lot more mature this time.
Warning, contains: Dom! L, oral

The reason you were always tired was because you were juggling the Kira case with a relationship. Your relationship was the kind where actions spoke louder than words.

Your significant other? None other than your co-worker and the worlds greatest detective L Lawliet, who was known for never sleeping, little did anyone know the real reason he never slept, of course it was partially because of the case and partly because of his insomnia, there there was more to it...

Because the bed was being used for other things.

It was late, you hadn't gotten sleep in a while, but you weren't tried enough to fall asleep yet... you needed something to tire you out.

"You should really get some sleep" Misa said.

"I know" you said with a yawn.

"Why don't you? I know this case is hectic but is it really that bad?"

"It is, I have lots of work to do"

"Aww, if I knew how to be a detective I'd help you so you can get it done" Misa said.

"Oh well, I'm used to living on coffee and sugar"

"Well I hope you get your work done so you can sleep, goodnight (y/n)"

"Goodnight Misa"

As soon as she turned the corner, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Yes (y/n), you have lots of work to do"

You felt lips against your neck but you pulled away to face him.

"You picked up on that very quickly" you said.

"I know you, the way you say things means different things, I've picked up on all your little codes" L replied.

"I'm tried... but not enough to fall asleep, why don't you help me with that extra push? So how about you finish that report and meet me in the usual place"

Without even needing to respond, he went to work and you wandered up to your room, where you kicked off your shoes and pulled your shirt off and shorts to grab a nightgown. If the night was going the way it was, it was best to whip out the most scandalous one you had, you loved to please L, and you knew he liked the see through one you only used for occasions like these.

Just as you pulled it on you heard the door open and close behind you, as well as the key be turned to lock it. That was quick, that report probably didn't get finished.

As soon as that door locks, L turns into a different person, the L may as well stand for lust in these situations. You turned to face him only to be pushed down to the bed.

"You don't waste time" you said.

"That's because there's no time to waste"

"And the lustful Lawliet has been turned on" (Yes I'm sticking with that pun)

"Shut it you, you should know the routine by now"

Before you could say anything, you were cut off by his lips against yours as you entered a rough kiss. There's no way you'd be getting sleep tonight, at least not until it was way past midnight.

His lips moved from your lips to your jawline and neck, leaving bites behind as he went, making you feel more and more aroused.

You could feel his tongue against your skin, claiming you as his.