Rules part 1

A/n: the NSFW MDLB you sinners have been waiting for. Ft more art I did ^ super kinky dudes toys galore. ((Vibrators, cuffs ect)) I've been writing a lot of sub L a lot (sorry I just LOVE it) I'll write a dom L soon I promise. More at bottom.

Head canon: none for this one

"M-mummy?"

"Yes little one?"

"Can I have hugs?"

You gave your baby a sympathetic look.

"Not right now honey, we can't let the taskforce find out remember?" You said.

"Ok..." he sighed

He was always getting it into little space at the most inconvenient times now days. When the taskforce is around and busy, all he wanted right now was mummy.

He started his compute screen blankly, letting his mind drift off into dream land. Just longing for the feeling of you against him, your soft skin grazing against his, that's all he wanted, to be claimed as yours.

You loved when L was all needy like this, needy littles are the best, they get all shy and turned on at the smallest of touches just waiting to be taken. They always act so innocent too, even though both partners know they're an absolute slut in the right state of mind.

He was growing more and more impatient by the minute, he wanted to kiss you. He wanted you to touch him, to call him sweet names, make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside, whisper dirty things into his ears, telling him he's a good boy.

He wanted you.

He wanted mummy.

But now is just such inconvenient timing. No matter how hard he tried to get out of little space to continue working he just slipped back in. He needed his daily dose of attention.

He felt too flustered to focus.

"Mummy..." he said, under his breath.

"Yes?"

"Mmm... I want something..."

"What is it? Use your words"

He tightened his grip on his knees, pulling his legs in closer. His cheeks turned pink as he gazed at you.

"I... I want you to... touch me" he whispered.

You felt a smirk grow on your lips, knowing exactly was was happening here. You leaned in closer, lowering your voice.

"You want mummy to do dirty things to you?" You said, in a seductive tone.

He nodded, holding back from leaping into your arms. You teasingly caressed his cheek, looking him in the eyes.

"Go upstairs baby... you know what to do"

He nodded, getting up and leaving for his room. No one seemed to notice his departure, but just to be sure you stayed back a little bit.

"Hey, where'd L go?" Matsuda asked.

"I may or may not have given him sleeping pills" you lied.

"Oh good he need sleep"

Misa looked over at you, like she knew was was going on. She always suspected you and L had something between you.

You put a finger over your lips, signalling for her to stay quiet. She nodded and smirked as is to say 'you freaky Bitch'.

"I think I'll go make sure he's asleep" you said, getting up, knowing Misa would cover you.

Little did she know about all the extra stuff that went on upstairs.