Blue or pink

A/n: This ones kind of short sorry

Head canon: even though you'd love your child regardless of gender, it still exited you to find out.

You were so exited. But so nervous, but so exited.

Thanks to Misa, you were having a gender reveal party for your baby. L was with you for the ultrasound but didn't look at the results, he gave the results to Misa and told her not to tell anyone.

With that information, she threw this party. Some of your friends and taskforce were there, and it was finally time to reveal.

"What do you think it'll be?" Misa asked.

"Yeah what do you think, they say mothers can tell" L added.

"Ummm... it feels like girl I guess... I don't know, you?" You said.

"I can't pick... I don't know at all"

"Well it's time to find out!" Misa said.

You grabbed L and rushed over to the smoke bombs on the table you'd use to reveal.

Pink was a girl. Blue was a boy. Simple.

"EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE ITS TIME!" Misa yelled.

A crowd soon formed around you, you and L took a smoke bomb each.

"Oh my god I'm scared" you laughed.

"Hurry up I'm exited!" L laughed back.

"On 1. Ten, nine, eight-" Misa said.

The crowd began to count down, you grabbed L's hand a held it as tight as you could. You were so exited.

"3, 2, 1!"

You both threw the smoke bombs against the ground and to your surprise, not pink, not blue, but blue AND pink smoke started to rise.

"Holy crap" L said, realising what it meant.

"OH MY GOD ARE WE HAVING TWINS?!" You questioned.

"You're having twins!" Misa said.

The crown began to cheer and you jumped around in joy.

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS OH MY GOD!" You cheered.

L pulled you into his arms and picked you up, smiling like an idiot.

"OH MY GOD! I DID'NT EVEN THINK OF TWINS!" L said.

You smiled down at him and pulled him into a kiss, one that was filled with so much joy it was ridiculous.

"On my god... I already can't believe I'm going to be dad... but twins? I wanna cry" L smiled.

You held him tightly, keeping him close.

Everything was amazing. You're married to the love of your life, and you're going to have not one, but two children, one boy, one girl. You were going to have a family. You were going to give L the family he never had.

Everything was perfect. You wished the moment would never end.