Turn on part 3

A/n: NSFW: Dom! L, chains, daddy nickname, orgasm denial, whips. Also light and Misa are still watching. Have fun you dirty sinners.

Light and Misa bought this on themselves, everything they were about to witness was their fault. If they'd left, it would have been very vanilla, but just because they were there, you both decided to freak them the fuck out.

You honestly didn't care if either of them saw your tits, it was honestly hilarious to see how they'd react.

"Misa we should really leave they're about to take everything off..."

"Who cares, this is a whole new side to the both of them! Why haven't you seen boobs before?" Misa teased.

"I'm 20, of course I have... plus you constantly try to get me off so I mean-"

"Ok ok I get it"

You could hear everything they were saying as you kissed L's neck, trying not to laugh. You pulled back and sat up on your knees, leaning into L's ear.

"I don't care what they see. Suck on my tits"

L almost choked on nothing at the straightforwardness, but he wasn't complaining.

You un-clipped your bra and slipped it off your shoulders, throwing it aside.

"Damm she's going for it" Misa said.

"Of course she's going for it, they're literally having sex" Light replied.

"Well some people do it with their clothes on"

"I mean... true, but they've already- oh my god"

When they turned back to peek at you, they got a sight they never thought they'd see.

L, licking your breasts.

The two Kiras gave each other shocked looks.

You ran your hands down L's sides, trailing down to his waist and tracing the top of his boxers, palming him soon after.

"Holy shit she went for the dick grab" Misa said.

"Shhh!" Light shushed.

You smirked down at L, knowing you'd get a reaction.

"You're such a tease" he said.

"It's no fun if I'm not"

L smirked, knowing a way to give the Kiras a good scare.

"You know what teasers get don't you?"

You didn't exactly know where he was going, but you were totally down for it.

"What may that be?"

"Punished"

You smirked. Punished huh? Yep, down for it.

L stood up and you followed, walking over to the desk, watching him go through the drawers. What was in the drawers? Police detainment equipment. Handcuffs, chains of all kinds all that stuff.

"On you knees. Now"

You did as you were told and sat on your knees at L's feet. You felt something cold be clipped around your hands behind your back, handcuffs.

"Holy shit!" Misa whisper yelled.

Light crawled over to her side of the shelf to get a better look.

"Oh my god..."

You glanced over at the Kiras and tried not to laugh at your shock.

"What should I do to you?" L said, circling you like a shark.