Hurt

A/n: kind of short sorry 😅

Head canon: you're always the one to patch L up.

"How did you even manage?" You sighed, grabbing disinfect and dressings from the medicine cabinet.

"I honestly don't even know" L replied, holding a bloodied tissue up to this bleeding cheek.

You don't know how he managed to cut himself there, and he didn't really know either, he just tripped and it kind of happened.

You sat down opposite him and grabbed another tissue, pouring some disinfect onto it. You pulled his hand away from his cheek and started to treat the cut.

"Ow, that stings" He complained.

"I know, it'll stop any infections though" you replied.

Next you had to stop the bleeding, you grabbed yet another tissue and held it against his cheek, trying not to hurt him too much.

"If I had a dollar for every time you manage to get scratched up I'd be as rich as you" you said.

"I don't get hurt that much..."

"You bruised yourself yesterday, you got a paper cut the day before and last week you ran into the door"

"...shut up"

You giggled and grabbed the sterilising creme, applying it to the gash and sealing it with a dressing, a bandaid would have been to small.

"There, all patched up"

"Thanks (y/n)"

You kissed the cut cheek, you know, just to kiss it better and put all the stuff away.

You walked back into the monitor room with L, where everyone else was.

"Woah, what'd you do?" Matsuda asked, noticing the massive dressing over L's cheek.

"I don't even know honestly" L replied.

L sat down to do his work, so did you, but you couldn't help but notice L looked all gloomy with that massive cut on his cheek.

But you had an idea.

You grabbed a pen and walked over to him, spinning his chair to face you.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Making you pretty... well, prettier" you said, drawing a little heart on the dressing.

"There"

L looked at his reflection in a computer screen, seeing the heart and feeling his cheeks heat up a little.

"Aww look at you all cute with that heart" you cooed.

"Shush... I'm not cute"

"Yes you are, don't deny it"

You put a hand over his cut gently and smiled, pulling him into a quick kiss. He accepted and kissed back, once you pulled away he looked away in slight embarrassment, causing you to giggle.

"Cute"