Hide (version 2)

A/n: well, L week is over! Back to regular updates. This is more of the version of hide where the others see what's happening over the cameras. WARNING: SLIGHT NSFW

Head canon: you've made out on the bathroom sink at work before.

It had been quiet in HQ, too quiet, like something was missing. The first once to notice was Misa.

"Hey, where'd L and (y/n) go?" She said, getting everyone's attention.

They all scanned the room.

"Where DID they go?" Matsuda asked.

"Oh my god..."

Everyone turned to Light who had just spoken up, staring at one of the cameras.

"What is it?" Misa asked.

"You will never believe this"

"What's happening"

"It's (y/n) and L... they're..."

Everyone rushed over and crowed around the monitors.

"WOAH! WHAT?" Matsuda exclaimed.

"They're together?"

"They're a couple?"

"Better question... L HAS EMOTIONS?"

"WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE ACTUALLY MAKING OUT"

There was only one camera in the bathroom for obvious reasons. It got the sink and cabinet in view, and you were in the line of sight, sitting on the counter and furiously making out.

Some of the taskforce left to finish their work, now wanting to see anymore. But the others just stayed there and watched.

"This is so unlike L..." Light said.

"Man this is weird... wait isn't there an option to hear what's going on?" Misa said.

"Here" Matsuda added, pressing some buttons and making sure the volume is on low.

The three of them listened in, leaving closer to the speakers.

You let out a small gasp of pleasure, followed by a quiet giggle.

"You're no good- ah~"

L pulled back form your neck and admired the mark he'd just left on you.

"Hmm... how about further down" he said.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO L!" Misa exclaimed.

L placed kisses down your neck and undid the first few buttons of your shirt, finding another spot and repeating the procedure, un doing the rest of the buttons as he did.

"Oh my god is he taking off her shirt?" Matsuda said.

"I feel like I should look away but this is just too weird to pass up" Light said.

You felt L's cold hands slide up your sides and start to skilfully play with your breasts, making you let out another small moan of pleasure.

"HES- oh my god he went for the boob grab" Misa said.

Soon your neck was covered in marks and the little lipstick you wore was smudged around your mouth. He'd given you a go, now it was your turn.

"L... it's my turn don't you think?" You said.