Uncomfortable

Head canon: L was a very awkward teenager, he didn't enjoy puberty at all. He'd get super embarrassed whenever his voice cracked. (This is a shorter one soz)

You hated these years honestly, you were done with being a teenager and schooling already. You still had a couple years to go but at least it'd be over soon enough.

There was only one person who hated it more than you, L.

He just hated the whole being a teenager thing. He's the best detective ever and yet he's the moodiest person ever.

He never used to be, you're sure that when he gets older it would go back to normal, he's going through a bit of a phase right now you could tell.

You were finishing up some papers for your classes in the library of wammy's when you got distracted by L jumping onto a chair opposite you.

"Hello" you said.

"Hello, when will you finish that?" He asked.

"I'm almost done, I just have to write the conclusion, why?"

"I'm bored and I want someone to talk to"

"Well I can talk, just let my finish this. Want to go to the lolly shop once I'm done?"

"Sure, I'd love too"

"Ok, just give me a second"

You wrote the last sentence and put your papers back into the book they were stored in.

"Ok, I'll go put these away and then we can go ok?"

"Ok"

You got up and wandered down the halls to your room where you put your work away and grabbed some shoes.

You sat in the hallway as you pulled your shoes on and tied up the laces.

You then heard L's voice down the hall.

"(Y/n)! You coMI-"

He cut himself off and almost choked from the sudden shock and stop.

Now THAT was a voice crack like you'd never heard before.

You looked over at him who had a hand over his mouth and one on his neck. Letting the humiliating situation sink in.

You tried not to laugh at his reaction.

"You alright there?" You giggled.

"Y-yes..."

A/n: YOU WONT BELIVE WHAT I MANAGED TO GET MY HANDS ON TODAY.

IVE WANTED THESE FOR AGES AND I FINALLY MANAGED TI GET THEM! The pics say out of stock bc I bought them lol

GSUSBJSBSISBIS I WILL BUY ALL THE DEATH NOTE MERCH IN THE WORLD WATCH ME.

I just gotta save up...

I also bought the LABB book, I've read it before but I wanted to own the actual thing so that's coming too.

Other than that I have some small things like pins for my ita bag. I'm broke af now.

Finally my Death Note collection is growing.

Also I wanted to share this pic of drama L and Light bc is so soft.

Ok I'll go now

Ok I'll go now.