Information on L week!

So you may remember form my last book.

I'm doing a little event on this book called L week!

It will take place June 3rd to June 9th.

During this time I will not be taking or writing requests.

For a week I will write an extra oneshot based on some kind of theme each day, and try to find some fanart to accompany it.

This was created as a send off to my old oneshot series and to commemorate the start of a new one.

I will write these myself, buuuttt... some of you suggest I make a challenge for you guys. So, of you want to do this as a challenge then by all means go ahead! You can write them or draw them or make head cannons for them or whatever you want, if you do decide to, please tag me in them so I can see them too. Here's what the theme for each day will be.

Day one: meeting for the first time (sfw)
Day two: first date (sfw)
Day three: first kiss (sfw)
Day four: first anniversary (sfw)
Day five: first time (nsfw)
Day six: marriage (sfw)
Day seven: honeymoon (sfw or nswf)
BONUS ROUND OF DESIRED: first child (sfw)

If you do decide to do this as some kind of challenge remember it's not a competition at all! This is also a good way for me to make up for the content I've lost.

When I write these I'll try and stay as true to L's character and as true to the storyline as possible, the only difference being that L survives to the end.

No AU, no OOC etc etc.

That's all from your number one (or two, who knows maybe someone out there has a life size statue of him) L fangirl.