The panty raid

A/n: slightly mature

Head canon: L doesn't usually get involved in the games and pranks that go around at HQ but sometimes he's forced into them.

You were out with Misa, shopping for new shoes since you'd worn yours all the way through. Leaving all the boys at home.

Light and Matsuda had excuses themselves to play some games to loosen up from all the stressful work, L didn't really care, less people to annoy him that way.

But what Light and Matsuda did made him pay attention.

While mindlessly scrolling through documents of victims deaths, the detective felt someone's presence behind him, before he could say anything he felt something be pulled over his head, making him jump and hear the laugher of the two his behind him.

He pulled it off only to find it was someone's fucking panties.

"What the actual fuck" he said, causing light and Matsuda to laugh.

"Don't worry they're clean" Light laughed.

"Who's are these?"

"(Y/n)s"

"Why are you going through her drawers?"

"We decided to do pull a prank and do a panty raid, don't tell her it'll be hilarious"

"Fine" L replied, too tired to argue.

"Can you hide them for us?"

He felt a smirk grow on his lips.

Once you got back everything seemed normal, you went up to your room to put your new clothes and shoes away and when you opened your top drawer, you were met with nothing but some socks and bras. There was a while gap where your panties usually were and they were all gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK" you exclaimed.

You dropped everything and ran up to Misa's room.

"MISA MISA MISA!"

"Woah, (y/n) what's up?" She asked.

"SOMOME PANTY RAIDED ME. SOMEONE TOOK ALL MY PANTIES"

"WHAT?!"

"The whole drawer full are gone! Now whoever it was knows what colour panties I wear..."

"Who do you think did it?"

"I-I don't know?! I didn't think anyone here would be into that behaviour!"

"Let's go sort this out"

Misa grabbed your hand and pulled you angrily down the hall, slamming open the door to the main room where everyone sat.

"WHO THE FUCK WENT THROUGH (Y/N)S DRAWERS?!" She yelled.

It was silent.

"YOU DO NOT GO THROUGH A GIRLS DRAWERS! ITS RUDE AND YOU CANT JUST TAKE HER PRIVATE STUFF!"

Well at least Misa had your back, but it was still silent.

"ANSWER US!"

Still nothing.

"Fine... be that way- come on (y/n)"

She dragged you back down the hall and over to the computer lab, she turned on a computer and started looking for the footage form the cameras in your room.

"It would have happened in the hour we were gone so we'll look there" she said.

You watched the footage back and saw two figures in black enter your room and go through your drawers... what fucking nerds they even dressed up for the occasion.