[crack] the gender swap

A/n: reader, if you're already a boy. Lol sorry, most of my readers are girls so I'm going with that.

You woke up feeling... weird. You felt different but you couldn't put your finger in it. You sat up and threw your legs over the side of the bed, getting up and running a hand through your hair.

Wait.

YOUR HAIR! IT WAS ALL SHORT AND CHOPPED OFF!

You ran over to the mirror and when you saw yourself, you screamed.

But you heard a deep voice rather than your usual one.

You were a boy. What. The. Fuck.

You pulled off your shirt, no boobs. Just flattens, you looked at yourself up and down, your shoulders were broader, you didn't have as defined hips, and from the looks of your skin tight leggings, there was something else in them.

"I'm a boy?!" You said to your reflection, so confused.

Suddenly you heard an unfamiliar scream, that of a girl. You instantly ran out, pulling your story back on, you zipped into the monitor room and there you saw him... her.

L, but, a girl!

His hair was all long and tangled and his jeans were too big, now that he had a different waist, and holy shit, those boobs are bigger than yours...

"L?"

He that was now a she turned to look at you.

"(Y/n)?!"

You ran over to each other and looked each other up and down.

"It happened to you too?" You asked.

"How the hell did this happen?" He... she, replied.

"I don't know!"

His voice sounded a lot more softer... probably from the lack of testosterone.

"What the hell, your boobs are bigger than mine and you're not even a girl to begin with!"

"They are?"

"Yep, wait this isn't the time to be talking about boobs, what the actual hell happened?!"

Just as you said that, light, who was still a boy, walked in.

"What. The. Fuck?" He said.

"DID YOU DO THIS?!" You exclaimed in a panic.

"(Y/n)?! Wha- no! What's happening here?" He said.

"I woke up and I was a boy, L woke up and he was a girl"

"So you swapped genders?"

"Apparently so..." L added.

"Why are your boobs so big?"

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO FASCINATED BY MY BOOBS?!"

"Look, just get the taskforce down here, we'll sort out this clothing issue..." you told Light.

You grabbed L and dragged him... her, down the halls to your room.

"You can't stay in those clothes, they're too big for you" you said.

"But I like my clothes..."

"I know but you can't be pulling your pants up every two seconds"

You went into your cupboard and pulled out a grey sweatshirt and some better fitting jeans.

"Take these, but there's a small problem..." you said.

"Oh god what now?"

"I don't know if I have a bra that will fit you..."

"WHY DO I HAVE TO-"

"Because! Lower back support and you can't just not wear one!"

You went into your drawers and dug around for something that might work, eventually pulling one out that was a little too big for you... when you had boobs.

"Here, it'll have to do. Now can I have some of your clothes? These are too small..." you said.

L left and came back with some jeans and a shirt, in plain blue and white of course.

"Thanks... man my voice sounds so weird..." you replied.

"I know, I don't really like my voice... its sounds wrong" L replied.

You left to change into L's clothes but you had a little shock when you pulled your leggings off.

You were still wearing your strawberry panties... mixed with a boys body it wasn't a pretty sight... shit. You would have to fix it later, you just put the clothes on and as soon as you pulled the shirt over your head you heard the now female L call out for you.

"(Y/n)... how do you put on a bra?"

You sighed, damnit L.

You opened the door to find him... her... fuck it, its him he's still a boy at heart.

You opened the door to find him trying to buckle up the back. You took the strap off him and clicked them together.

"It's a hook and eye" you said.

"Right..."

He pulled on your sweater and the two of you left to he'd up to the monitor room.

"I'm telling you, L's a girl and (y/n)s a boy!" Light said.

"That's ridiculous"

"He's right" you said, emerging from the doorframe.

The taskforce started in shock.

"Look, I don't know how this happened, but hopefully it will just go away by tomorrow or something..." L added.

"Oh. My. God. L, your hair is so cute! Look at it, it's all long and naturally wavy" Misa said, bouncing over, un-phased.

"And (y/n)! Look at you, you're quite the looker as a boy. As a girl too, but damn!" She added.

You and L just gave each other a confused glance.

"I'd like to go back to being a boy please..." L said.

"Yeah, I think I'd like to be a girl again..." you added.

It was a long day of accidentally crushing your balls by sitting wrong and L forgetting that sitting in his position as a girl isn't the most comfortable thing to do in skinny jeans, but it was finally time to go to bed, and hope it was all over in the morning.

You decided to sleep beside each other in case anything happened, and when you woke up, you felt something around you.

You managed to open your eyes and found L, all cuddled up to you, with short hair, and no boobs. He was a boy again! You carefully got up without waking him and looked in the mirror.

"Oh thank GOD!" You sighed, seeing your usual hair, and all your features back on your body, and your strawberry panties fit properly again.

Your voice made L start to wake up and when he sat up and saw you as a girl, he jumped up, looking in the mirror.

"Thank god..." he sighed, seeing is old body back again.

"That was so weird... I wonder what happened?" You replied.

Meanwhile, the shinigami no one could see, laughed from the corner of the room. Messing with humans was fun.