L week - day 5

day 5 - first time [NSFW]
((A/n: this is actually a re-write of a REALLY old oneshot. Re-Written to be even more lewd))

You were a little on edge today. Or maybe that was the wrong way to describe it... it was more like, you were waiting in anticipation. You see, L had been awkward all day. This morning you woke up next to him as usual, except for once it was you that woke up first. He seems to be dreaming, so you let him sleep and got up to work on the case. Although after the way he'd been acting all day, second guessing his words, everything sounding dirty to him, his constant red cheeks and the fact he'd been fidgety all day, you could tell exactly what that dream was about.

Once you realised, you did have to let it sink in a little, but eventually you came to... like... the idea.

You came to the conclusion that after tonight... you would no longer be a virgin.

The door to your room opened and revealed the man himself.

"Hello, any progress?" You asked.

"We've managed to pin point this Kira at Yotsuba, but we honestly can't be too sure until they kill again. I really don't want more people dead, but my hands are tied, there's nothing I can do" he said, sitting down beside you.

"We'll figure it out, I know it" you replied.

It was silent for a moment, you heard L take a deep breath in and his hand sit on top of yours.

"(Y/n)... I think you have figured out about that dream haven't you?" He asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"Yes... and honestly... I don't mind"

He turned to face you in confusion.

"You don't?"

"It's natural, everyone gets them from time to time... and honestly... I want it too"

"So... you're ok with it?"

"Yes... L, I want you"

"I-I want you too... but you seem a little shaken, are you ok?"

You were silent for a moment. You did, but you'd be lying if you said you were a little scared.

"Y-yes... I'm just getting that first time nerve... but I still want to"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way"

He turned to face you wrapped his arms around you, pulling you slightly closer.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you in any way..." he said.

"I'm sure. L-let's do it"

You slowly began to lean in until your lips touched, starting as a sweet, slow and gentle kiss. You figured you'd have to lead the kiss, since you knew L was more nervous than you would be, he's the one that's meant to take the lead for... other things, anyway.

So you deepened the kiss, more and more, going at a slow pace, waiting for one of you to ask for entrance as you wrapped your arms around his neck. To your surprise, L worked up the courage before you did. You felt his tongue across your bottom lip, asking to be let in. You let him in, hesitantly of course.

Neither of you really know what to do, so both of you just went off what you'd been in books and movies. It felt kind of strange at first, but surprisingly, it started to feel... nice. But the shortage of air caused you to pull back and catch your breath, your lips wet with your own spit from that messy kiss.