Keep quiet [ NSFW SPREE STARTS]

A/n: ok! First lemon oneshot based on your requests!
This ones kinky as FUUUCCCKK L's gonna get some. AND ITS SUB L YES AHHAHAHAHSH I LOVE SUB L SO MUCH.

Warning, this contains:
Vibrators, public endeavours, lewd language, finger sucking, playing with yourself etc.

Head canon: no head canon for this one.

It was the middle of the day, definitely not the best time to be aroused, but guess who was? That's right, L.

He was surrounded by the taskforce, so he couldn't exactly solve the problem himself either.

Why was he aroused?

You.

You'd just taken a shower so you'd changed from your pyjamas to your summer clothes, a tank top and shorts. Both of which were a little tight for you, they hugged your body perfectly.

You see, L got bored of this case a while ago, also caught feelings for you a while ago. But since L knows he's into dominating girls, and you were one, he was completely infatuated with you.

And every so often, his mind slips from the case to... other things.

"Gah! (Y/n)!"

"You like that? You're a lot more dirty than I thought"

"T-touch me! I want more!"

"Like this?"

"Ahh~ (y/n)!"

"What about this?"

"(Y-y/n)!"

"L?"

He snapped out of his daze to find you holding a cup of coffee for him.

"O-oh, thanks" he replied, his cheeks going red.

He took the coffee and took a sip, you'd managed to get it just as sweet as he liked it. You sat down at the computer beside him, beginning to work. He glanced over at you, taking you in and loosing himself over how gorgeous you were.

Until he felt something...

'Shit, not here! Not now'

He hugged his knees to his chest tighter, hoping to hide the sudden erection in his jeans.

"You ok?" You asked.

"Y-yes? Why?"

"You're shifting around a lot, of you're in pain maybe you shouldn't sit like that so often"

"No it's not that"

You got up and sat on the desk in front of him.

"Than what is it? If you're uncomfortable about something you can talk about it I won't judge, something's obviously bothering you, you're red"

"I-I am? Oh no I'm fine, seriously"

You just looked so good, a total snacc, he wanted you so badly.

"L, come on, something's wrong. You can tell me"

"No... you'll hate me forever if I tell you"

"I could never, here if you don't want to say it out loud just whisper it to me"

You leaned down and put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him in closer. You loved innocent boys like this, they were the best fun to tease.

He sighed, giving in.

"It's just... you're so pretty... and you're just sitting there all gorgeous looking... and- and..."

You felt your heart flutter a little, he was so sweet.