Soulmate AU story prompts

Comment which ones you'd like and such.

•red string of fate
-you're connected to your soulmate by a red string of fate

•the name or first words you say to your soulmate are tattooed on your wrist

•there's a countdown timer on your hand. When it runs out is when you find your soulmate

•you had and imaginary friend as a kid, you're now starting your new job and your co worker look extremely familiar, and he's giving you the same look of shock.
OR
Imaginary friends are soulmates from a past life trying to reach you and say they miss you.

•the world is black and white until you find your soulmate
-additionally, when one of the two dies, the world goes black and white again.

•when you are getting closer to your soulmate, stars start to fall and you have to follow them to your soulmate. Others can see these stars and it's a big deal when they see someone chasing the stars, or strangers will stop and point you in the right direction if they see someone else chasing stars too. The stars stop falling when you either A find your soulmate or B, they get too far away. When you finally find your soulmate, a star of yours and star of theirs will crash together above you like a firework and explode pink, the person in front of you is your soulmate.

•the reason we fall for fictional characters is because we were meant to be soulmates but we're born in the wrong universes.

•you are given a necklace of a strange shape at birth, the one with the matching necklace is your soulmate

•for the most dramatic moments of your life you hear background music. When you meet your soulmate, the music is slow and romantic.

•the term "falling in love" is a thing because humans are unable to trip over, BUT when they meet their soulmate, one of them trips onto the other, they "fell" in love.

•you and your soulmate have one fingernail a unique colour, this nail cannot be painted over either, so when you go to shake hands with someone, and you see the same colour you have, that's your soulmate

•there is an X on your body in red only visible to you that's where your soulmate will touch you for the first time, you can tell for sure it's your soulmate because it will turn green after they touch it. Over time, after the two of you meet, it fades away.

•the closer you are to your soulmate, you hear a loud ringing, it gets louder the closer you get and the ringing only stops when you kiss. To be sure, when you are looking at your soulmate, the ringing turns to beeping.

•when you meet your soulmate, you both cough up petals.

•anything you write on your hand appears on your soulmates hand