Red handed

A/n: finally got my phone fixed. Sorry about that wait. Here's one of the more subtle NSFW ones you guys wanted. Next one should be the master kink. This is kind of short too soz.

Head canon: none for this one.

You had a lot of secrets. Being a detective will do that to you. But one of the biggest secrets you had was the fact you were married to L. If anyone found out, especially in this case, you'd be dead meat.

While it's pretty easy to act like you weren't married, you just took off your rings and stopped kissing around people, it can be hard to hide your concerns, true feelings and desire for each other.

It was midnight, taskforce were asleep, except for you and L of course. You two were watching them all on the security cameras, cuddled up together just talking about random things.

"Ok but you have to admit I'm pretty strong for being such a noodle" L said.

"Well... I can't really deny that you are pretty strong, you can pick me up and not break a sweat so..." you replied.

"See? Told you I could be somewhat athletic"

"Well you can't deny I'm more flexible that you"

"Well- actually you're right, you're very flexible" he said in a teasing tone.

You instantly knew what he was getting at.

"See? You know first hand how flexible I am"

"Especially in the legs~"

"Oh yeah, definitely in the legs~"

"Actually-"

You felt his arms slip away from you as he re-positioned himself so that we was slightly over you.

"-I'd like to know how flexible you can really be" he teased.

"Oh you do? Hm, maybe I can demonstrate, then teach you some tricks to improve your flexibility~" you replied, leaning closer to him.

"Sounds good, I'm sure I can learn a lot form you~" he said, kissing your cheek.

"Your problem is that your muscles are too tense, you need to loosen up~" you teased back,  kissing his neck.

"You would know all about that wouldn't you?"

Kiss.

"I'm experienced. There's only one part of you that should be stiff"

Kiss.

"You won't have to worry about that, you know exactly how to make that happen~"

Kiss.

Your constant teasing with each other made your attention go from the cameras to each other, causing you to not see that someone had left their room was was heading downstairs.

"I definitely know how to make that happen~"

Your hand slid down his body and landed over his crotch where you placed him through his jeans.

"You're no good" he said.

"You're no better than me" you replied as he leaned into your neck where he started to kiss.

You felt his tongue against your skin as you rubbed his crotch, both of you getting hotter and hotter.

"Ah~ how are you so good with that tongue of yours?" You moaned.

Suddenly, you heard the door open.

The both of you froze.

Of fucking course.

Matsuda.

"Tell anyone and you're dead" you said.

"Got it" he replied, backing out of the room and closing the door behind him.