Where did I get my bodypillow?

Quick post before I post the next oneshot.

I get absolute shit loads of people asking where I got my L bodypillow. So here's the deets.

It's from Dakimakura.ru.

I got it from their EBay but they don't sell that design on EBay anymore. But it's on their site.

http://dakimakura.ru/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=195&search=Death+Note+

Some other places sell the same design too.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32668830432.html?pid=808_0000_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32668830432&aff_trace_key=e5e4b480adaa42c8a99e503cdf90dc72-1529219033668-00796-UneMJZVf&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&aff_platform=msite

For those of you who haven't seen it before this is the design.

There's a few more designs out there but I liked this one best

Onto other details.

It's made from peach skin fabric so it feels kind feels kind if silky and smooth. Some shops will offer other fabrics though.

Size depends on the shop. But mine is almost as tall as me and I'm 5.4" maybe 5.5" so I'd say it's about 5.2" ish.

You have to buy the pillow separate. All the shops out there just sell the case. But I managed to fill mine with two normal pillows and a smaller one all squished together bc the pillows are FRIKEN EXPENSIVE.

They're an invisible zip at the bottom for the pillow itself.

The print quality is very high. Usually that depends on the shop though.

I originally wanted a bodypillow to help with my insomnia and when I saw you could get L covers I just caved and had to own it.

Lol that's kind of ironic, an insomniac character on a bodypillow to help with insomnia.

Anyway.

That's the details. Honestly bodypillows are so good, they keep you warm and help your back stay straight and healthy when you sleep. The anime character is an added bonus 😂.

So that's where to get the same pillow I have for all those who want it.

And for those of you who want one but your parents think is weird. Fuck them.

Luckily my parents don't really care but for those in a different position, honestly just make up some excuse like it's a collectible bit of merch or you need it for your back or something because bodypillows are SO FUCKIN GOOD.

Ok oneshot next.