Shower

A/n: MY GOD YOU LOVELY SINNERS LOVE THE NSFW DON'T YOU. Same drill pic at bottom.

Head canon: L has a guilty pleasure for shower sex.

You felt gross today, probably because you fell asleep without changing, at your desk, in the heat. Now you just felt ew, all sweaty and gross.

"Right, I'm taking a shower I'll finish my work after" you said, getting up and excusing yourself from your work.

"(Y/n)"

You turned to face L.

"That work better be done by tonight"

With those words, he flashed you a look, a devious one. You knew, you could be expecting him later.

"Sure thing" you replied, giving him a smirk and a wink.

You wandered upstairs and into your room, you grabbed some clothes for later and wandered into the ensuite. You put your clothes by your towel and stripped down to nothing, turning on the taps and adjusting the water the the right temperature.

You stepped in and let yourself get soaked. You eyed the door, knowing someone would walk in at any second.

You stretched out your arms and loosened up a little, it'd been quite a while since you'd stood up and moved around, this case doesn't really allow the time for exercise.

Surely enough, you heard the click of the lock behind you. In a matter of seconds you felt two hands on your waist from behind.

"You're quick" you teased.

"Why wouldn't I be? I get to see my beautiful girlfriend in all her glory" he replied.

You turned to face him and smirked up at him.

"You jumped at this chance rather quickly, it seems someone's a little eager"

"I haven't touched you since the case started, to the taskforce we aren't dating, it's been rather lonely without you around all the time... rather frustrating too"

"I must be. I've been rather lonely without you too, why don't we fix that?"

With those words, you pulled him into a kiss, one that was making up for all the time you've spent apart. The kiss was hot, passionate and rough.

The warm water dripped down your bodies, soaking you as you made out.

Your arms slid around his neck, his around your waist, pulling you closer to his body.

The kiss broke for air, he took the chance to move the kisses down your neck, leaving several marks along the way, but things didn't progress the way the would in bed, this was the shower, different story.

He reached for the bottle of soap, pouring some onto his hands, then beginning to teasingly rub your body down.

"Y-you're a tease" you said.

"I am, am I?"

His hands slid up your sides and landed on your breasts, beginning to play with them.