Phone calls

NSFW

Head canon: he's been known to disappear at taskforce into the corners of his floor when you call him at work and phone sex him.

It was a quiet, boring day at taskforce. Kira wasn't doing much today, and not much new stuff was popping up case wise. You were at home since L earned enough to support the both of you, you quit your job to follow your own passions, but you were just so bored today... and a little... exited.

L's phone rung, he reached over and picked it up, putting it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby..."

"(Y/n)? You ok?"

"Honey... could you help me?"

"With what? Has that pipe burst again?"

"No"

"Then what?"

He was kind of confused, you don't usually randomly call up like this.

"I'm wet..."

He froze. Now? NOW?!

He knew exactly what you were up to, and judging by the heavy breathing into the phone, you were already doing it. He looked around, no one was watching, perfect time for him to slip out. He knew you wouldn't ba able to stop now, and he knew that he's he under your control soon.

So he left, and locked himself on his floor just as he felt his jeans getting tighter.

It was silent for a while, until Matsuda spoke up.

"Hey L, I filed tho- L?"

He looked around, seeing no L.

"Huh? Hey guys where's L?" He asked.

The others looked around, oh look, no L.

"Where'd he go?" Light questioned.

"I'll look for him" Misa said.

"Yeah me too, I have files to give him" Matsuda added.

"I'll help" Light said.

They began to look around taskforce. First checking the kitchen, thinking he'd be getting cake or something, but he wasn't there. They checked the offices, he wasn't there. The bathrooms? Nope. The laundry? Nope.

They'd checked everywhere, even went up to his floor, listening against the door but heard nothing.

He'd disappeared.

"What the heck?" Light said.

"Maybe he went out?" Misa added.

"L? Outside? No way" Matsuda said.

Misa thought for a moment before turning to Wataris office to ask him.

"Excuse me, Watari?" She said.

"What is is Misa Amane?" He replied.

"Do you know where L went?"

"He's gone? I'm afraid not sorry"

"Oh ok, thank you"

"Oh, Amane, your manager called, he wants you in for a new line of Lolita dresses tomorrow" he added.

"Oh yay! I've been waiting for them! Thank you"

She then reported back to the boys, they were now at a loss, how could he just vanish into thin air.

Watari knew he was probably on his floor, and knew he was probably talking to you. He didn't know what about though, just as well. But he knew you were somewhat a secret to the taskforce so he didn't mention it.