Chapter 2

☆Chapter 2 A Big Family☆

The reason why Yang Liu had enmity with the Lin family was that Yang Liu liked Lin Yin's half-brother Lin Changping.

It's just that Lin Changping doesn't like Yang Liu, which makes Yang Liu feel very embarrassed.

It happened that there was a gangster in the town who liked Yang Liu very much. Yang Liu told the gangster: Lin Changping liked her and pestered her all day long. This made the gangster very angry and gathered a group of his brothers to destroy Lin Changping while he was out. 's right hand.

After Lin Changping's right hand was disabled, the gangsters also felt that the matter was getting serious, so they ran away. They couldn't find the gangsters. The second brother Lin Changan was so angry that he ran to the door of the heroine's house and cursed her. The heroine cried and apologized at that time, saying: She didn't mean it, this matter has nothing to do with her... and so on...

Lin Changan saw Yang Liu crying, how pitiful he was, and he also thought that he had made a mistake in this matter, it really had nothing to do with Yang Liu ?

Lin Changan had no choice but to go home first, thinking that he would have a chance to see those gangsters in the future and ask them more questions.

Unexpectedly, one day when Lin Changan went to dig wild vegetables in the mountains, the heroine quietly followed him and pushed Lin Changan down the mountain without anyone noticing. Lin Changan fell to his death, but the heroine was unharmed.

The three views of this book are inherently unfair. In addition to being evil-minded, the heroine is also very lucky. Anyone who goes against her is unlucky, and those unlucky ones are almost all good people.

Lin Changping's right hand was disabled and he could not do heavy work.

Lin Changan is still dead, leaving only the younger Lin Changqing and his two daughters, Lin Yueji and Lin Yin.

The other two members of the Lin family immediately stopped working. They felt that the third member of the Lin family did less work and had more to eat, which was unfair to them, so they clamored to separate the family.

After the separation, Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan had no choice but to learn how to do business and sell things in order to make their children live a better life. Unexpectedly, they became rich.

The couple were both honest people and both had a strong temperament. In this way, they became bigger and stronger step by step and became the first group of people to get rich. The family moved to the city.

Lin Changqing even got admitted to the best university in the capital. This was originally a good thing, but unexpectedly, it became a life-threatening talisman for the family.

After the third family of the Lin family moved to the city, they only went back to see Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin during the holidays, and they almost never met Yang Liu again.

What the family didn't know was that Yang Liu had also been admitted to the best university in Beijing and stayed in the capital to work with the help of her boyfriend.

Yang Liu accidentally saw Lin Changqing in the capital, and she felt a little scared. She always felt that the Lin family knew the truth and would one day seek revenge on her, so she wanted to take advantage of it and kill Lin Changqing.

Father Lin and Mother Lin cried bitterly. Although Brother Lin's right hand was disabled, he insisted on writing with his left hand over the years and had been helping his parents in business. He felt that this matter was strange, so he went to investigate, and finally found Yang Liu.