Chapter 63

☆ Chapter 63 Tell ☆

In the third period, Sun Fei finished explaining the test paper, and the fourth period was still a self-study class.

When the third class was about to end, Sun Fei said to the Chinese class representative: "Zhang Yu, please go to the office after class. Your Chinese teacher has something to ask you."

Zhang Yu, a boy, stood up immediately after hearing this and answered. Hearing this, Zhang Yu said, "Okay, teacher."

His whole body became energetic, and he gained a layer of confidence.

Yang Liu is good at math, but her Chinese is better. Yang Liu is confident, and she must be the first in the class in Chinese.

Zhang Yu went to the teacher's office after class. When he came back, he had a stack of papers in his hand, and the students in the class immediately gathered around him.

When Yang Liu saw Zhang Yu coming, he quickly came over.

When they saw the first paper, the students once again exclaimed:

Yangliu's mouth opened slightly, his eyes full of disbelief, and he kept mumbling: How is it possible? How can it be?

Zhang Yu came to Lin Yin with the paper and looked at Lin Yin who was sleeping. Zhang Yu put the paper on Lin Yin's table.

Zhao Xue immediately lowered his head and glanced, "9...99 points?"

Zhao Xue immediately shook Lin Yin's hand. Arm "Lin Yin, wake up... you got 99 points in the Chinese test."

Lin Yin was shaken awake. When he heard Zhao Xue's words, he yawned and said "oh" casually, as if he didn't care at all.

Lin Yin was not surprised to get high scores in Chinese. She had a high IQ and had learned it once in her previous life and again in the system space.

Lin Yin would be surprised if he did poorly in the exam!

The second paper belonged to Yang Liu. Zhang Yu directly handed the paper to Yang Liu and said, "91 points."

If it were in the past, 91 points would definitely be a high score. The only person in the class who could regularly test 90 points or above was Yang Liu.

Yang Liu also enjoyed the feeling of being looked up to and envied by others.

But now...

Yang Liu clutched his paper tightly with his right hand, wrinkled the paper, and stared at Lin Yin with his eyes tightly, this ugly monster, this ugly monster!

As if he sensed that someone was looking at him, Lin Yin suddenly turned around and saw Yang Liu with a sinister look on his face.

Then, Lin Yin gave Yang Liu a big smile and asked, "How did Yang Liu do in the exam?"

Seeing Lin Yin’s smiling face, Yang Liu wanted to throw the paper in his hand at Lin Yin’s face. However, thinking that so many students in the class were watching, Yang Liu had to force out a smile. The smile hung stiffly on his face.

"Lin Yin, you are so smart. How did you come up with that kind of learning method?" "

Sleep in class during the day, and study secretly when you go home at night to lower everyone's vigilance. You are so thoughtful!"

Lin Yin sneered, " Does anyone rule that you are not allowed to study when you go home at night? You can study when you go home at night, why don't you study?"

Yang Liu sneered twice and returned to his seat with the paper.

After school in the morning, the three brothers Lin Changping came to see Lin Yin. The three brothers' faces were all happy.