Chapter 21

☆Chapter 21 Arrive at the hospital☆

"Uh..."

Mrs. Lin's face suddenly turned red. She pointed at Lin Changping and yelled, "You little beast, are you trying to teach me a lesson?"

"You have the same virtues as your mother. , they are all unruly white-eyed wolves, what happened to the money I gave your little aunt? Your little aunt is from the city now. Yangyang and Xiaoyu are both children who grew up in the city. They are so noble. Can you compare with them? "

Lin Changping was not convinced. He was about to argue, but Zhao Yanan pinched his arm. Lin Changping immediately lowered his head and remained silent.

Zhao Yanan looked at Old Mrs. Lin and said in a flattering tone, "Mom, my daughter is still waiting for money to save her life. Please!"

Zhao Yanan kowtowed to Old Mrs. Lin, but Old Mrs. Lin was still scratching her head, but she didn't agree.

When Zhao Yanan saw that Mrs. Lin did not agree, she could only look at Mr. Lin aside, "Dad...please!"

Mr. Lin thought for a moment, and finally said to Mrs. Lin: "Old lady, give ten yuan to the third daughter-in-law."

Lin . The old lady refused without thinking, "No!"

Mr. Lin glared at Old Mrs. Lin, "Okay, why are you angry with the child? Go!"

After all, Old Mrs. Lin did not dare to challenge Mr. Lin, snorted coldly, and entered reluctantly. Go out of the house to get the money.

But ten dollars?

Zhao Yanan felt aggrieved. Her daughter was about to die. She went to a big hospital to see a doctor, but her elder brother only gave her ten yuan?

"Dad..." Zhao Yanan mustered up the courage, "Is ten yuan... too little?"

"Mr.?" Lin Changfu suddenly called out, "Third aunt, we usually go to the village to see a doctor, but it only costs a few cents. Grandpa Ten yuan is already a lot, so don't be dissatisfied!"

Mr. Lin felt that the third daughter-in-law was trying too hard, and he immediately said dissatisfied: "If you think it's too little, then forget it, you won't get a penny!"

Zhao Yanan just needs to shut up, Old Mrs. Lin lingered for a while before she came out of the house, walked up to Zhao Yanan, mother and son, and threw a crumpled ten-dollar bill directly into Zhao Yanan's face. "Here!"

Zhao Yanan picked up the ten dollars on the ground. , without saying a word, he took his two sons and turned around and walked out the door.

When they arrived at the brigade, Lin Aimin and the others were waiting impatiently. Seeing that Zhao Yanan and the others finally arrived, Lin Aimin couldn't help but said, "Why are you here?"

Zhao Yanan didn't say anything, while his two sons hesitated to speak.

Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui were sitting leisurely on the tractor talking quietly. When they saw Zhao Yanan coming, they stopped talking.

The group got on the tractor and rushed to the county hospital.

Driving a tractor, we walked for more than an hour to get to the county hospital.

When they arrived at the county hospital, Lin Aimin rushed into the hospital with Lin Yin in his arms. When he entered the door, he called the doctor, "Doctor, doctor..."

The nurse in the hospital hurriedly came out from behind the counter. "What are you doing?"

Lin Aimin hurriedly took the medicine in his arms. Lin Yin said to the nurse, "Doctor, my daughter has a broken head and has lost a lot of blood. Please treat her..." The