Chapter 106

☆ Chapter 106 ☆

Yang Liu listened to Widow Yang’s words but didn’t take it seriously, “Mom, what are you talking about? I’m still young, what kind of engagement should I get engaged to?”

But Widow Yang asked, “How old is Zhou Kun?”

Yang Liu said: “After the New Year. 18."

Widow Yang said earnestly: "I am four years older than you. You are only 14 during the Chinese New Year. He is already at the age of engagement and marriage at 18, but you are still a few years away. You must be at least 17 before you can get married." "

No more. In three years, he will be 21. If you don't get engaged to him early, if someone robs you, just cry."

Yang Liu thought of Zhou Kun's obsession with him on weekdays, and disapproved in his heart, and said confidently: "No. Yes, he said he would wait until I grow up."

Widow Yang sneered, "You believe this kind of nonsense, mom is doing it for your own good."

Yang Liu was not happy to be told that, and her tone was annoyed, "I know," she finally took it to heart. , thinking about finding an opportunity to talk to Zhou Kun and ask him to propose marriage.

But...

Yangliu's eyes suddenly turned gloomy. If she hadn't been expelled from school, she would have been admitted to high school, and maybe even college. By then, there would have been many people lining up to marry her.

Where is it like now, the only choice is to marry Zhou Kun.

Zhou Kun was not bad either. His whole family was a worker, so he would definitely have enough food and drink to marry him, but Yang Liu just felt unwilling to do so.

She always felt that her fate should not be like this, and that she should be able to marry better.

It was all their fault, otherwise, she would not have fallen to this point.

Yang Liu dressed up and said to Widow Yang, "I'm going out."

Widow Yang looked at Yang Liu's back and warned, "Come back early."

"You have to remember, you are still a little girl, don't get too far with boys. It's not good for people to see it."

Yang Liu said impatiently, "Okay, I know."

Yang Liu lowered his head and walked through the village to the town. Many people in the village couldn't help seeing Yang Liu go out again and go to the town. Discussed quietly.

When Yang Liu arrived in the town, he saw Zhou Kun waiting for him at a glance.

At this time, Zhou Kun was squatting on the ground with a cigarette in his mouth. His bicycle was parked next to him. When he saw Yang Liu, Zhou Kun immediately threw away the cigarette in his mouth, stood up with a smile, and waved to Yang Liu.

When Yang Liu saw Zhou Kun, a smile appeared on his face subconsciously.

When Yang Liu came closer, Zhou Kun took out two red-headed ropes from his pocket and handed them to Yang Liu. "I saw that all the girls in the factory wore these, so I asked others to buy two for you."

Yang Liu looked at Zhou Kun . With the bright red headband in his hand, his eyes were full of joy, thinking that if he could carry such a beautiful red headband around the village, those ugly people would be jealous of him.

Zhou Kun saw Yang Liu looking at the red headband in his hand with joy, and he was very happy in his heart, so he said: "I got my salary this month. Although my mother has to leave for more than half, I still have ten yuan in my hand. Do you have any?" What do you want? I can buy it for you."