Chapter 114

☆ Chapter 114 Dead ☆

Sun Fei came to Lin Yin's house happily.

At this time, Lin Yin was standing in the yard, giving extra lessons to his three brothers. Seeing the teacher coming, the four brothers and sister quickly stood up and greeted Sun Fei. Lin Changqing also moved a stool out of the room for Sun Fei to sit on.

Sun Fei waved his hand, sat down on the stool politely, and then said to Lin Yin with a look of joy, "Wuya, the results are out. You got first place in the test, with 100 points in Chinese and mathematics." "

This time I am promoted to junior high school. In the exam, the best scores of the two primary schools in the county were only 192 points, but you got perfect scores in both subjects, which is a big win for our village."

Lin Yin had already prepared for this result . There is no problem with 100 points. As for Chinese, although Lin Yin feels that her composition is pretty good, sometimes the teacher likes to deduct one or two points, so she is not sure of getting full marks.

At this time, I was very happy when I heard Teacher Sun say that she also got full marks in the Chinese test.

The three brothers Lin Changping were also very excited. Lin Changqing said immediately, "I'm going to tell our parents the news."

After saying this, he ran away.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin were both working in the fields when they suddenly heard the voice of their youngest son. They looked up and saw Lin Changqing standing on the roadside waving to them and shouting, "Dad, Mom, five The results are out, she got first place in the exam, and she got 100 points in Chinese and math..."

Lin Changqing shouted several times, and everyone working in the field heard it, and then many people asked Zhao Yanan at the same time. He cast envious glances at Lin Aimin.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin were stunned for a moment, and then they were extremely happy. They didn't care about their work, and quickly put down their work and came to the roadside.

Zhao Yanan stared at Lin Changqing in surprise and asked again, "Is what you just said true?"

Lin Changqing patted his chest and said, "Of course, Teacher Sun is at our house now."

"Oh," Zhao Yanan shouted happily, "Teacher Sun is here, then I have to go home quickly."

Zhao Yanan said, and said to Lin Aimin next to him, "Go and ask for a leave for me, I will go home and cook something delicious, Nanny  able to do so well in the exam is because the teacher taught us well. We can't be ungrateful."

Lin Aimin naturally had no objection and nodded repeatedly, "Go quickly, go quickly."

Zhao Yanan and Lin Changqing returned home.

Sun Fei came to announce the good news. After the good news was over, he wanted to leave.

Lin Changping said quickly, "Teacher, please sit down for a while."

Lin Yin took an enamel jar from the room, poured a glass of water for Sun Fei, and said with a smile, "Teacher, it's hot, please take a rest."

Sun Fei Somewhat embarrassed, he said, "Don't go to such trouble, I have to go to other people's homes to report the good news."

Lin Yin was very concerned about Zhao Xue, so he asked, "Teacher, how did Zhao Xue do in the exam?"

Sun Fei said, "What did you predict that day? Her grades are exactly the same, but she scored 25 more points in Chinese, which should be the composition score. Don't worry, she will pass the exam with no problem."