Chapter 163

After Guo Xiaodong confirmed that Lin Yin was really a college student, he looked at Lin Yin curiously. "This is the first time I have seen such a young college student."

Lin Yin smiled.

"By the way," Guo Xiaodong looked at Lin Yin, "You just said you wanted to rent a house near here?"

Lin Yin nodded, "Yes."

Guo Xiaodong looked at Lin Yin and frowned, "Where is your family? Why do you have a child?" Are you looking for a house?"

Lin Yin, "My parents are in my hometown."

"Ah?" Guo Xiaodong was surprised, "Then what kind of house are you renting? You are so young, so of course it is safest to live in school. If you rent a house, you have to move by yourself. Come out to live?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "No, I don't live by myself, I need a place to store my things?"

Guo Xiaodong, "How many things can you have as a child? Can't fit in the school dormitory?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "Can't!"

Guo Xiaodong advised: "I think it's too unsafe for you, a child, to go out alone, so you should stay at school."

Lin Yin glanced at Guo Xiaodong for a few times, and suddenly asked: "Do you want to get rich?"

" Huh?"

Hearing this, Guo Xiaodong sighed and said with a wry smile: "Of course I have."

If he was rich, his partner wouldn't break up with him, right?

"But, what does it have to do with your renting a house whether I get rich or not?"

Lin Yin said with a smile: "Of course it does. You know that I clearly knew that the radio you bought was broken, why did I still buy it?"

This question, Guo Xiaodong didn't know, "Why?"

Lin Yin answered matter-of-factly, "Because I will repair it. Even if the part is broken, just replace it with a new one. There is no charge for the part!"

Guo Xiaodong's eyes lit up, "You can repair it." ?"

Lin Yin nodded, "Of course, what's so difficult about this?"

Lin Yin smiled and said, "You forgot, I'm a college student, but the school dormitory is too small. If I want to repair these radios, I will definitely need a separate work room. , so I want to rent a house!"

Guo Xiaodong finally understood, thought for a while and said: "If you trust me, I will take you to where I live."

"Where do you live?"

Guo Xiaodong nodded, "Well, I don't live with my family." When he said this, Guo Xiaodong looked sad. "That house was assigned to me by my parents." "

No one rents a house in this place. The housing is very simple, and there is not enough room for even my own house! Lin

Yin thought for a while, nodded and said: "Okay."

Guo Xiaodong said with a smile: "Then I will take you there!"

Lin Yin nodded and followed Guo Xiaodong to the last small door of an alley. Guo Xiaodong opened the door while Explain to Lin Yin, "This was originally the back door, but there were too many people in the front yard, so I separated it with a wall."

Lin Yin nodded, stood at the door, and looked in. Guo Xiaodong saw it, and then thought What? He said with a smile: "Don't be afraid, I'm not a bad person. Everyone here knows me. My name is Guo Xiaodong."

Lin Yin saw a lot of rags piled up in the yard, but the spare space was relatively clean and surrounded by People can vaguely hear voices. If you are in danger, just shout loudly.

Lin Yin followed him in. Guo Xiaodong, perhaps to reassure Lin Yin, did not lock the door. An old tricycle was also placed at the door. He took a stool out of the house and put it in the yard for Lin Yin to sit on.

Lin Yin looked at the surrounding environment. The courtyard was not big, just one room, and there was a kitchen in the corner.