Chapter 159

Seeing that Lin Aimin refused to help, Lin Aihua said with a shy face, "Third brother, just help the second brother. The second brother is really desperate, otherwise the second brother will kneel down for you."

Lin Aihua pulled Zhang Xiaocui and said kneel down. Just kneel down. Although Lin Aiguo is shameless, he is still a face-saving person after all. However, as long as Lin Aihua and his wife get benefits, this couple has no shame at all.

Lin Aimin was startled and hurried away, saying, "Second brother, stop making trouble, I won't help you with this matter."

In the end, no matter how Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui begged? Lin Aimin just disagrees.

Lin Aihua had no choice. He knew that the third child was a stubborn person. If he said he didn't agree, he didn't agree, but he couldn't come here in vain. They had breakfast and lunch. If not, they would have to go back to Zhang Xiaocui's natal family. Her natal family If they were far away from Zhaoxia Village, they would still like to have dinner.

When that family finally left, Lin Yin's family breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhao Yanan sighed and said to Lin Aimin who was sitting next to him, "It's really pitiful for the three Osmanthus fragrans to have such a pair of parents in the stall."

Lin Aimin nodded and said, "Who says it's not the case? But this matter we It's not easy to control, Guihua's child has always been submissive and has a very soft temper. I'm afraid he will suffer a lot in the future."

Time passed little by little, and soon it was the Chinese New Year. This year, their family built a new house, and Lin Yin even passed the provincial examination. The number one pick, the chalk factory's income is also increasing, it can be said that good things come one after another.

Zhao Yanan was also very generous. During the Chinese New Year, not only did the village give away two kilograms of meat, but he also went to the county and bought 10 kilograms of meat.

Lin Yin was a little surprised when he saw it, and couldn't help but ask, "Mom, don't we only have two kilograms of meat stamps at home? Why did you buy so much meat?"

Zhao Yanan lowered his voice and said to Lin Yin, "This meat doesn't require stamps."

Lin Yin instantly understood that Zhao Yanan should have bought the meat from the black market. Zhao Yanan also often went to the county to sell eggs and was familiar with the black market. Moreover, with the current loose policy, many people were selling meat openly.

Zhao Yanan said with a smile, "The chalk factory is on holiday tomorrow. Ask your dad to send two kilograms of meat to your grandma's house. We will keep the rest for the New Year."

Lin Yin was also very happy to have so much meat to eat.

On the eve of New Year's Eve, Lin Yin's family cooked a table full of dishes, and Lin Aimin even went out to buy firecrackers. The family was having a lively meal when Lin Aiguo came.

Lin Aiguo looked at Lin Yin's family with a smile and invited, "Third brother, our parents have already prepared a meal. On New Year's Eve this year, your family will come over to have dinner."

This would have been impossible in the past. , Lin Aimin's family didn't want to go at all. It was so lively and lively at their own home, but if they went to the old house, there might be something unpleasant again.

Lin Aimin didn't want to find any discomfort during the Chinese New Year, so he refused, "Brother, we've already cooked dinner, so we won't go. You tell your parents that you like it and I'll take it. I'll take it tomorrow." Take Yanan and the children to celebrate the New Year."