Chapter 49

☆  Chapter 49 : Coming to your Door ☆

Lin Changgui and Lin Changfu buried their heads in the basin with chopsticks, looking for meat to eat. Pieces of meat were stuffed into their mouths piece by piece. Oil and water dripped from the corners of their mouths onto their clothes. They didn't even care about that look. It was like the reincarnation of a starving ghost...

Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui, who were sitting nearby, did not say a word. They held chopsticks, stretched their heads, and dug into the big basin to find meat to eat. When

Mrs. Lin saw it, she endured it again and again. Unable to hold back, he slapped the table, "Second son, second daughter-in-law, what are you doing? You're such a big man, why do you have the nerve to fight for meat with me?"

"Hehe..." Lin Aihua chewed the meat in his mouth, and kept going. , took the time to reply, "Mom, they say respect the old and love the young. There are no rules at all about growing rich or noble. My wife and I are their elders, and they don't know how to let us."

After hearing this, Mrs. Lin became angry. He looked up and pointed at Lin Aihua, speechless, "You... you bastard, I am your biological mother, and you have never shown respect to me!"

No matter what Mrs. Lin said, Lin Aihua didn't even raise his head this time, and his men didn't even look up. Stop picking up the meat and stuff it into your mouth.

Zhang Xiaocui is also like this. You can say whatever you like, but no matter what you say, you can't stop them from eating meat.

Feng Caixia and Lin Aiguo were a little anxious when they saw it. They didn't eat even a piece of meat. It was almost eaten by the second brother and his wife. They immediately started digging around in the basin to find meat to eat.

Mr. Lin sat with his arms upright, but none of the juniors asked him to eat meat. He looked at the pairs of chopsticks in the basin and kept swiping here and there looking for meat, and his frown became deeper and deeper... The

four girls in the family , pitifully eating steamed buns with vegetables. A pound of meat for twelve people, how can it be enough to eat?

Although the food was not as delicious as the meat, it still had the taste of meat. The family picked out all the meat and after eating all the food, not a single bite of the food was left.

After finishing the meal, Feng Caixia seemed to say inadvertently, "Mom, that girl from Wuya is going to be successful today. She has shared ten kilograms of meat."

Feng Caixia kept rolling her eyes. "After calculation, the third family will be divided." They bought more than ten kilograms of meat, and I wonder if they will give you two elders some meat to honor you?" After

hearing Feng Caixia's words, Mrs. Lin's thoughts moved, and a thoughtful look appeared on her face.

Mr. Lin, who was sitting aside and smoking a dry cigarette, thought for a while and said: "The third son and his wife have always been filial, so they should bring meat." Old

Mrs. Lin felt that what Mr. Lin said was right, nodded, and also said: "The third son and his wife have always been filial, so they should bring meat." He is a filial man, and he should bring meat in the afternoon."

After hearing this, Feng Caixia slowly raised the corners of her mouth in a happy arc.

For the lunch meal, Zhao Yanan cut two kilograms of meat and fried two hard vegetables. The whole family had a mouth-watering meal, which was satisfying.

Lin Aimin and several children ate the remaining broth with steamed buns.

After eating, the family's belts were all loosened. Lin Yin lay on the kang and sighed comfortably, feeling that this was how people lived.