Chapter 164

Lin Yin sat on the stool. Guo Xiaodong poured Lin Yin a glass of water and put it at hand.

Guo Xiaodong smiled and sat across from Lin Yin. "Although I only have one room, it is quite large and can hold a lot of things."

Lin Yin nodded. This house is indeed not small.

"Do you really want to rent it to me?"

Guo Xiaodong nodded. "If you want to use it, you don't have to pay me, just use it."

Lin Yin: Haha...

think she doesn't know what he thinks?

However, this is fine, both parties can achieve a win-win situation, but she cannot do this alone.

"Okay," Lin Yin nodded, "If you collect any broken radios or TVs from now on, you can give them to me and I'll repair them. After they're repaired, you'll be responsible for selling them, and we'll share the profit 28%."

"This..." Guo Xiaodong Obviously tempted, he rubbed his hands and said: "Collecting these junk things is not worth much. I don't want the money for collecting junk. Otherwise, I don't want to ask for the 20%." "

This can't be done," Lin Yin still said Dissatisfied, "Since we are doing business, we must settle accounts clearly. This place is yours, you collect the things, and you will sell them in the future. If you don't want to collect the money for the junk, then I will give you 30%." ."

Guo Xiaodong wanted to refuse, "Isn't this too much?"

Although these things are broken, as long as they can be repaired and replaced with good parts, they can be sold. It really doesn't cost much to collect these junk, but if If you sell it, even if it is second-hand, it can be sold for more than ten or twenty yuan, and the TV is even more expensive.

Lin Yin waved his hand, "Okay, this matter is settled."

Guo Xiaodong saw that Lin Yin was so cheerful as a child, so he finally agreed, feeling a little more grateful to Lin Yin in his heart.

The last tools for repairing home appliances were provided by Guo Xiaodong.

Buying appliances requires a ticket, but buying parts does not. In addition, state-owned enterprises have a surplus of resources. Guo Xiaodong is a local and is familiar with some nearby factories. He said that he can handle this matter and he can do whatever parts are needed. Get it.

Lin Yin felt relieved, and then asked him not to forget to keep accounts.

The two parties initially reached a cooperation, and Lin Yin went back to school, took out the radio placed under the bed, and went to Guo Xiaodong's home. After opening it, he looked at it and said to Guo Xiaodong: "The antenna coil is broken, and there is also an output transformer. .."

Guo Xiaodong hurriedly picked up a small notebook and wrote down the parts and components Lin Yin mentioned in the notebook.

There was no way to repair it without spare parts, so Lin Yin said to Guo Xiaodong: "Then I'll go back to school first. When did you buy the things, go to school to find me. I'm..."

Guo Xiaodong told what Lin Yin said. All written down.

Unexpectedly, Guo Xiaodong was very efficient in doing things. He came to see Lin Yin the next day.

Lin Yin was just about to go to the cafeteria to eat when he saw Guo Xiaodong. Seeing Guo Xiaodong coming, Lin Yin said to Guo Xiaodong: "Let's go, I'll treat you to a meal."

Guo Xiaodong didn't have the nerve to let a child like Lin Yin treat him to a meal, so he hurriedly said : "It's my turn to treat you."

Lin Yin was not so polite to him and took him directly to the restaurant. Guo Xiaodong took the plate and planned to help Lin Yin with the meal. Lin Yin asked him to follow him and use his meal ticket. Buy food.

Guo Xiaodong was a little embarrassed, but Lin Yin comforted him and said: It's okay.

During the meal, the two of them talked while eating.

Guo Xiaodong said to Lin Yin while eating: "I bought the spare parts. I also bought several broken radios and two TV sets."

Lin Yin glanced at Guo Xiaodong in surprise, "You are quite efficient. ah!"