Chapter 112

☆ Chapter 112 ☆

This morning, Zhao Yanan got up and washed up. As soon as he opened the door, he was surprised to find a bundle of dry firewood placed in front of her door.

This is?

Zhao Yanan walked out, looked at the bundled firewood, and then looked outside. Who put the dry wood at her door?

It looked like it wasn't accidentally dropped, it seemed like it was deliberately placed at her doorstep.

Zhao Yanan naturally didn't want things of unknown origin, so he put the dry firewood under the wall of his house, thinking that if someone accidentally left it behind, he could just put it outside and take it away.

Lin Yueji, who was hiding in the distance and saw this scene, could not help but feel a hint of disappointment in her eyes when she saw that Zhao Yanan did not ask for the bundle of firewood she placed in front of the door.

Lin Yueji deliberately picked up this bundle of firewood yesterday, thinking that she would deliver it early this morning, and then slowly change her image in the hearts of her family, hoping that they could accept her again.

Zhao Yanan didn't take this matter to heart and returned home and started to make a fire to cook.

As the weather got warmer, Lin Yin stopped staying in bed and got up early in the morning. After washing and eating, he went to school with his three brothers.

Zhao Yanan was surprised to find that yesterday's bundle was still placed under the wall, and today a new bundle was placed in front of the door.

this?

Zhao Yanan frowned. She might not be sure yesterday, but she is undoubtedly sure today. Someone deliberately put firewood at her door.

Zhao Yanan didn't understand who would put firewood at her door and for what purpose?

Zhao Yanan thought for a while and put the firewood under the wall again. Things of unknown origin were not used.

When Zhao Yanan returned home and the family was having dinner, Zhao Yanan told the story.

After hearing this, Lin Aimin was also surprised. "Is there such a thing? Who did it?"

Zhao Yanan said: "I don't know who did it."

After Lin Yin heard this, a figure subconsciously appeared in his mind. .

Lin Yueji!

Although he did not see Lin Yueji put the firewood at the door of his house, Lin Yin was at least 80% sure that it was Lin Yueji who did it.

Lin Changping lowered his head thoughtfully, and seemed to have thought of who it was.

Lin Changan and Lin Changqing are also discussing who it is?

After dinner and before going to school, Lin Yin found Zhao Yanan who was washing dishes in the kitchen. "Mom, I think that person should be Lin Yueji."

Zhao Yanan paused while washing the dishes and turned to look at Lin Yin. "Really?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "I guessed it too."

Zhao Yanan frowned, "Then what does she want to do?"

Lin Yin said: "Maybe it's because life is hard now and she wants to go home."

"Hey," Zhao Yanan didn't feel like it. Feeling good, she said to Lin Yin: "Mom knows, you go to school quickly."

Lin Yin nodded, turned and left.

After Lin Yin left, Zhao Yanan no longer thought about washing the dishes. She sat in front of the stove and sighed. She didn't know how hard Lin Yueji had been in the village these days.

However, what Lin Yueji did before had already completely broken the hearts of Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan.

After hearing this, Zhao Yanan felt sad, but he never thought about letting Lin Yueji go home.

When working, Zhao Yanan told Lin Aimin about this matter.

Lin Aimin looked at Zhao Yanan and said, "I know you feel bad, but Si Ya can't go home."

Zhao Yanan nodded, "I know, I'll take a look tomorrow. If it's confirmed that she did it, we'll give her firewood again." Send it back, no."

Lin Aimin nodded, "Yeah."

Seeing that Zhao Yanan didn't ask for her firewood, Lin Yueji couldn't help but feel a little anxious, but she knew that this matter couldn't be rushed, and thought about sending it back tomorrow...