Chapter 12

☆ Chapter 12 Opens ☆

After opening, Lin Yin raised his fist angrily, "This is unfair, I want to protest!"

The system said, "The protest is invalid!"

Lin Yin frowned, "System, if I activate the Xueba system, I will be considered a novice. , is there a gift package for newbies?"

The system seemed a little embarrassed. "No!"

Lin Yin took a deep breath and suppressed his anger. "Then what do you have?"

The system immediately said: "The system can provide the host with various learning materials for free, famous teachers. Course..."

Lin Yin rolled his eyes.

System: "Host No. 3838438, don't hesitate any more. Turn on the Xueba system. You won't suffer any loss or be fooled. What are you waiting for?"

Lin Yin's face turned dark. "Don't call the number."

The system was very obedient and immediately agreed, "Okay. "

Lin Yin squatted in front of the basin for a long time, looking at his ugly face. Lin Yin finally made up his mind and slapped his thigh, "Fuck it!"

The system suddenly became excited, "Congratulations to the host, please wait a moment, this system Now I will activate the Xueba system for you."

After the system finished saying this, it disappeared.

After a while, Lin Yin's consciousness flashed, and then her consciousness entered a room.

This room is not big, only about ten square meters in size. The room is very empty, with only a desk and a chair placed in the middle, and the wall in front of the desk is an entire screen.

When Lin Yin was looking at the screen, the screen suddenly flashed, and a pure white puppy appeared on the screen, wagging its tail at Lin Yin.

"Congratulations to the host, the academic system has been activated. Today will be your first step towards the pinnacle of life."

Lin Yin sat on the chair with his legs crossed and watched the puppy on the screen opening and closing its mouth, with the dog's face still showing Rich expressions.

Lin Yin nodded coldly and suddenly asked, "Do you also have a system number?" The

smiling dog face suddenly froze, as if Lin Yin had stabbed him in the foot. He lowered his head and did not dare to look directly at Lin Yin. "This..."

Lin Yin "Say!"

The system raised its head aggrievedly, "No. 4444!"

Lin Yin: This is really...

"Wuya... Wuya... "

Old Mrs. Lin's sharp voice suddenly rang in her ears. Lin Yin hurriedly withdrew from his consciousness, opened his closed eyes, and looked up to see Old Mrs. Lin staring at her with an unhappy expression.

Lin Yin stood up and called out "Grandma" obediently.

But Mrs. Lin snorted coldly, obviously very dissatisfied with Lin Yin, and then pointed to the backyard, "Go clean the pig pen."

Lin Yin: Uh. .....

Lin Yin's words suddenly became weak. "Okay, grandma," the sound of Lin Yin's voice made people feel that Lin Yin was extremely weak. Then he turned around and fainted on the ground after taking only two steps.

Old Mrs. Lin: "..."

Old Mrs. Lin had a cold face and hurriedly stepped forward to hug Lin Yin, "Wuya, are you okay?"

Lin Yin pretended to be weak and opened one eye. Grandma, I'm dizzy."

Seeing that Lin Yin could still speak, Mrs. Lin wanted to curse, but Lin Yin looked weak, so she finally took Lin Yin back to the house and said angrily: "Get some rest."

Lin Lying on the kang, Yin looked at Old Mrs. Lin's leaving figure and thought: Old Mrs. Lin didn't seem that annoying after all.

After Mrs. Lin left, Lin Yin thought that since he had activated the academic master system, the next step was to enroll in school.

However, this may not be an easy task.

You know, the two elders of the Lin family favor boys over girls, and even her three brothers have no chance to go to school. If she wants to go to school, it will be even more difficult.

Unless... we separate!