Chapter 26

☆ Chapter 26 Shopping ☆

When Lin Yin went to bed at night, he was still thinking about how to get Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin to agree to separate their families.

The next morning, at dawn, Lin Aihua took Zhang Xiaocui to say goodbye to Lin Aimin and the others, saying they were going back to the village.

Lin Aimin didn't think much, so he sent them to the door of the hospital and watched them leave.

When Lin Aimin returned to the ward, he was surprised to see Zhao Yanan hugging Lin Yin and crying bitterly. Lin Yin's face was covered with tears. Was he crying so pitifully?

Lin Aimin was startled and asked quickly, "What's going on? Does my daughter have a headache? Tell her dad if it hurts, and he will go find a doctor."

Zhao Yanan cried and said, "No, our daughter had a nightmare, she said : In her dream, she dreamed that Feng Caixia was going to strangle her to death. Our daughter was so scared that she was shaking all over and kept talking nonsense, but it scared me to death, my poor daughter..."

Lin Changping and the other two stood aside, their eyes full of heartache. looked at Lin Yin.

Lin Changping comforted him: "Don't be afraid, Wuya. Big brother is here and won't let Aunt Feng,... won't let Feng Caixia hit you again." "

Yes," Lin Changan waved his fist, "She dares to hit you again. , Second brother beat her to death first!"

Lin Changqing "Yeah, yeah."

Lin Yin raised his little face full of tears, first looked at Lin Changping and the others, then looked at Lin Aimin pitifully, "Dad...Dad, let's split up. Come home, let’s not live with my aunt, okay? I’m scared, I’m afraid she’ll beat me to death again.” After

hearing this, Lin Aimin felt angry and sad. He was angry that his sister-in-law was too harsh, and at the same time he felt sorry for his daughter. , finally made up his mind, gritted his teeth, and said loudly: "Okay, let's separate our families. After we separate our families, Dad will have a lot of strength, and he will not starve you." At

this time, Zhao Yanan also became angry and wiped away his tears. , then nodded and said: "If we separate, even if we starve to death, I will never let Feng Caixia touch my daughter again."

This nightmare was naturally fake, but in order to pretend to be like it, Lin Yin spent the entire morning It looks wilted.

The doctor looked at it and said: Lin Yin suffered from excessive bleeding and has not recovered yet. If he wants to recover quickly, he must eat something good.

Two days ago, Zhao Yanan was able to buy eggs because Lin Yin was seriously injured and the hospital specially approved them.

It's okay in the countryside, but eggs are so rare in the city.

Lin Yin's injury has improved in the past two days, and Zhao Yanan can no longer buy eggs.

Lin Aimin looked at his daughter's sick look and whispered to Zhao Yanan: "I'll go out and see if there's anything delicious to buy for our daughter to replenish her health."

Zhao Yanan nodded and asked Lin Aimin to Go quickly.

Lin Aimin was not familiar with the county town. Although he had been here before, he had never gone shopping. Lin Aimin stood at the door of the hospital and thought for a while. He thought he could go to the supply and marketing cooperative first to see if he could buy good things.

But when he arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative, Lin Aimin found that whether it was sugar, snacks, eggs, or meat, all required tickets. How could he, an old farmer, get tickets?

In the end, Lin Aimin could only leave dejectedly.

Lin Aimin was worried and couldn't help sighing, but he didn't expect that not far from the supply and marketing cooperative, when he was passing by a small alley, suddenly a young man with a sinister look quietly came up to Lin Aimin. He glanced around first, and then lowered his head. He spoke to Lin Aimin in a low voice, "Brother, do you want eggs?"

Lin Aimin didn't hear clearly at first and asked, "What?"

The young man was so frightened that he hurriedly pulled Lin Aimin's sleeve, "Brother, please keep your voice down." , I asked you for eggs?"

Lin Aimin looked at the young man and suddenly realized that the young man in front of him had surrendered.

In Lin Aimin's mind, this kind of behavior was wrong and absolutely unacceptable. Allowed.

Lin Aimin was about to refuse. Although he didn't agree with this kind of behavior, he wouldn't criticize anyone. It's not easy for everyone.

However, when he said the words, Lin Aimin suddenly thought of his daughter lying in the hospital;

Lin Aimin struggled in his heart for a moment. For the sake of his daughter's health, Lin Aimin compromised. It was his

first time and he was not familiar with it. Lin Aimin's face turned red. Seeing that there was no one around, he quickly asked: "Brother, how do you sell eggs?" Yeah?"

The young man quickly answered: "Fifteen cents each."

"What?" Lin Aimin's eyes widened with disbelief on his face, and he said a little angry: "The eggs in our village are sold to the supply and marketing cooperative for only 5 cents. How come you sell them so expensive for one dollar?"

After listening to Lin Aimin's words, the young man knew in his heart that Lin Aimin was from the village. He said with a smile, "Brother, don't be angry. Although the eggs I sell are expensive,

this business is dangerous. Not everyone can do it. I do this business with my head on my waistband."

The young man said and sighed. "It's not easy at home. There are several mouths waiting for food. If I don't do this business, my children will all have to eat." I am starving to death, and I have no choice. Moreover, I did not set the price. Anyone who does this in the county will pay this price."

Lin Aimin heard the young man say: everyone who does this in the county sells this price, and he felt in his heart She thought it was expensive and didn't want to buy it, but thinking of her daughter, Lin Aimin gritted her teeth and said to the young man: "Then I want five." After

hearing this, the young man nodded with a smile, and then took out five from his pocket. The egg was handed to Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin hurriedly put the egg carefully into his pocket, and handed the young man seventy-five cents. The two settled the bill and left quickly.

On the way back to the hospital, Lin Aimin thought of what the young man said just now, and couldn't help but think: when the family separates and leaves the house, money will definitely be needed;

if eggs sold for 5 cents in the countryside can be brought to the county town, If he sells it for 15 cents each, he can make a net profit of 10 cents. This business...

is a huge profit!

Lin Aimin was tempted.

But then, Lin Aimin began to despise himself, feeling that he shouldn't have such crooked thoughts.

Lin Aimin suppressed his nascent attention;

however, the idea of doing business secretly took root in Lin Aimin's heart!