Chapter 140

The old Lin family is not having a good time this year either. Although both grandsons have jobs, they earn less money as temporary workers and still owe foreign debts. The family does not even have a single star during the Chinese New Year, let alone Since I had no more meat, I exchanged some eggs with the villagers, thinking that I would eat some scrambled eggs on New Year’s Eve to celebrate the New Year.

It was too cold outside, so the whole family stayed in the same room. Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui also came back from the factory.

Feng Caixia had already made an appointment with someone to find a day after the fifth day of the Lunar New Year for Lin Changfu to meet the girl.

The family was talking about Lin Changfu, when Yang Liu came.

Yang Liu stood in the courtyard and shouted, "Are Grandpa Lin and Grandma Lin there?"

Feng Caixia heard the shouting in the house and raised her voice, "Who is it?"

Feng Caixia said, opened the curtain and left. come out.

Seeing that the person standing in the courtyard was actually Yang Liu, Feng Caixia didn't have a good impression of Yang Liu. When she saw Yang Liu coming, she suddenly raised her eyebrows coldly and said loudly, "Why are you here? Who asked you to come to my house?"

Now in the village The most unpopular ones are Yangliu and her daughter. Although Feng Caixia is not popular in the village, she still feels a bit superior when facing Yangliu, feeling that Yangliu and her daughter are inferior to them.

Seeing Feng Caixia looking at him with disgust, Yang Liu suddenly felt resentful in her heart, but she smiled brightly and said with a smile, "Auntie, I came to you today for something."

Feng Caixia frowned, "You came to see me. What's the matter?"

Yang Liu came to Feng Caixia and whispered, "Auntie, I know that Uncle Lin and Changfu Changgui have always wanted to enter the venue, but Lin Aimin has always disagreed."

Feng Caixia frowned and looked at it . Yang Liu, "What on earth do you want to say?"

"The whole village knows about this, and the villagers especially praised Lin Aimin's selflessness."

Yang Liu looked up at Feng Caixia, and said with a low smile, "Auntie, I have a way to make Lin Aimin Aimin agreed to let Uncle Lin, Chang Fu and Chang Gui come to work."

Feng Caixia's eyes lit up and she said in disbelief, "Do you have an idea?" Yang Liu nodded heavily and said, "That's right." Feng Caixia came

.

"What's your idea?"

After hearing Yang Liu's words, Feng Caixia was happy at first, and then she lowered her face and glared at Yang Liu and said, "You girl amuse me, aren't you? Is there anything you can do to make Lin Aimin that elm Do you agree? Lin Aimin has nothing to do with your family, right? Why should he listen to you?"

Seeing Feng Caixia's disbelief, Yang Liu said, "If you don't believe me, then I'll leave."

Yang Liu turned around and wanted to go . leave.

Feng Caixia rolled her eyes and felt that she had nothing to lose by listening to Yang Liu's words, so Feng Caixia opened her mouth to persuade her, "Wait a minute."

Seeing Feng Caixia restraining herself, Yang Liu raised the corners of her mouth, turned around and looked at Feng Caixia and said, "Don't worry, Madam. , I won't harm you."

Feng Caixia brought Yang Liu into the room where they lived, and the two of them closed the door.

Feng Caixia looked at Yang Liu, "Tell me, what can you do?"