Chapter 134

It’s the end of the year in a blink of an eye.

Today is a holiday day, and the students are very excited. They have already packed their things and are waiting for the teacher's order to carry their things home.

At the same time, today is also the day to announce the final results!

Many parents were waiting at the school gate early on this day to pick up their children and take them home.

Children who are good at studying are naturally fearless, but those who are not good at studying can't help but fight at the thought of their parents seeing their poor final grades!

Regardless of expectation or fear, the head teacher walked into the class with a smile.

The class teacher looked at the students in the audience and said with a smile: "Everyone did well in the final exam this time, especially Lin Yin, who came first again this time!"

Regarding Lin Yin's first place in the exam, the students in the class , almost numb. It would be abnormal if Lin Yin did not take the first place in the exam!

After the class teacher gave a long speech, he began to read out the results.

Finally, the class teacher picked up several certificates on the desk and looked at Lin Yin with a smile: "Classmate Lin Yin!"

Lin Yin, whose name was called, stepped forward and took the certificates from the class teacher;

"Classmate Lin Yin!" Don't be arrogant and complacent. I hope you will continue to work hard and maintain this good result!"

Lin Yin nodded, "Yes, I am a good teacher!"

The class teacher issued a total of three certificates, which is a treatment only given to the top three in the class.

After handing out the certificates, the head teacher said a few more words and announced the holiday!

Students immediately poured out of the classroom. Lin Yin packed up his things slowly and walked out of the classroom.

At this time, the school gate is open and parents can enter the school and help students carry things.

As soon as Lin Yin left the classroom, she saw Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan waiting outside the classroom. Lin Yin's eyes were filled with surprise. She didn't expect that this time her parents came at the same time.

Lin Yin ran over, "Mom and Dad!"

Lin Aimin smiled and took the schoolbag from Lin Yin's hand. Zhao Yanan took the certificate from Lin Yin's hand and smiled so hard that he couldn't even see his eyes!

"Oh, this certificate is so beautiful!"

"Let me see it too," Lin Aimin came to Zhao Yanan's side, and the two of them looked at the certificate issued by Lin Yin.

Zhao Yanan finally had enough and held it carefully, fearing that it would get dirty or wrinkled!

"Nanny got first place in the exam this time. If there is anything you want to eat, mom will buy it for you!"

Lin Yin thought for a while, but there really wasn't anything he wanted to eat. This was mainly because what Lin Yin wanted to eat was not sold here.

It's the Chinese New Year, and the family has made a lot of money this year, so meat is definitely indispensable. Lin Yin doesn't have high requirements, as long as he can have meat to eat.

Lin Yinxiao was sensible, "Mom, I don't want anything."

Zhao Yanan looked at the sensible daughter in front of him and liked him more and more, "My daughter is really sensible. Let's go, Mom will take you to buy new clothes!"

"It's the Chinese New Year ! ," Lin Aimin said at the side: "It's time to buy a new set of clothes for my daughter!"

Then, before Lin Yin could refuse, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin carried Lin Yin's things out of the school and went straight to the department store.

When he arrived at the department store, Zhao Yanan did not buy the cloth directly and make it himself. Instead, he went to the ready-made wardrobe counter.

There were quite a lot of people in the department store. There was a salesperson standing behind the counter, and bright children's clothing hung on the wall.

Zhao Yanan took a fancy to a small red cotton-padded jacket at a glance.

Zhao Yanan said to the waiter: "Comrade, take off that little cotton-padded jacket and let's try it on."

The salesperson glanced at Zhao Yanan and took the clothes off without saying a word.

Zhao Yanan took the clothes and made gestures on Lin Yin.

The salesperson warned you worriedly, "Be careful, don't damage it. This dress is not cheap."

Zhao Yanan didn't even raise his head. "I know, I know! It won't be damaged."