Chapter 119

☆ Chapter 119 ☆

Lin Changfu got the letter and walked to Lin Aiguo, "Dad, the old man said that when the factory gets off work at noon, he will help me find someone."

Lin Aiguo nodded, and then the father and son squatted at the door of the factory. Start waiting.

After finally waiting until noon, the old man went to help Lin Changfu find someone.

After about ten minutes, the old man came back with a young man beside him.

Seeing the young man, Lin Changfu waved with surprise, "Xu Wei!"

Xu Wei didn't look very happy when he saw Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui. He just nodded at them, "Why are you here? What's wrong?"

Lin Changgui He opened his mouth to say: Going through the back door, but Lin Changfu covered his mouth.

After all, Lin Changfu is smarter than Lin Changgui. If he knows this kind of thing, he can't say it openly.

Lin Changfu looked at Xu Wei and said something meaningful, "Xu Wei, come out first, we will talk outside."

Xu Wei was a little reluctant, but looking at Lin Changfu's anxious look, he still walked out of the door.

When he came outside the gate, Xu Wei was very impatient, "If you have anything to do, tell me quickly, I haven't eaten yet."

Although Lin Changfu was not happy to ask for help, he didn't dare to show it, so he could only lick it. Face said: "Xu Wei, you said before that you can help us go through the back door and work in the factory."

Xu Wei looked at Lin Changfu in surprise, with a bit of teasing in his eyes, and rolled his eyes: "Yes, it's just... It will definitely cost a lot of money to go through the back door, do you have it?"

Lin Changfu saw the contempt for himself in Xu Wei's words, and immediately patted his chest, "Of course I have it!"

Lin Changfu was quite proud, "This time I Come, but I brought four hundred yuan!"

Four hundred yuan?

Xu Wei's eyes lit up, but then he looked confused: "Four hundred yuan is a lot, but if you want to use this little money to get a job, it's still too little."

Less?

Lin Changfu's face turned pale. "Isn't four hundred enough?"

Xu Wei shook his head: "Hard!"

Lin Changfu grabbed Xu Wei's hand. "Brother, you have to do this for me. I will rely on you for the rest of my life."

Xu Wei He grinned, feeling numb, and took out his hand, "Okay, I'll think of a way."

Lin Changfu became happy, "That's good, thank you brother."

Xu Wei said with a smile, "I just met in the factory. A few capable brothers, it's noon now, I'm going to call them out, let's go to a restaurant together and get to know each other."

Lin Changfu nodded happily: "Okay!"

Xu Wei turned around and entered the factory to call for people.

After Xu Wei left,

Lin Aiguo immediately walked to his son and asked Lin Changfu expectantly, "Son, what do your classmates say?"

Lin Changfu naturally looked proud, patted his chest and said, "Dad, don't worry, this matter is definitely No problem, my classmate said that he met a lot of people in the factory and he would introduce them to me in a while."