Chapter 182

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan carried so many things with them, and they really paid a lot of attention along the way.

When the train arrived at the station, both husband and wife were a little tired, but they felt a little happy after seeing so many things.

Zhao Yanan watched from outside as Lin Aimin moved things down one by one.

"So many things..." Zhao Yanan looked at the pile of things in front of him in embarrassment, "We two can't move it away!"

Lin Aimin said with relief: "Don't worry, didn't I send a telegram to the old party secretary before? I want to come. , they should come to pick us up, you watch here, I'll go look for it."

Zhao Yanan nodded hurriedly after hearing this, "Then go quickly."

Lin Aimin nodded to Zhao Yanan and went.

Lin Aimin walked around the train station and saw a group of old party secretaries in a corner outside the train station.

This time the old party secretary came with six men from the village. A few of them were pulling a cart and they were squatting in the corner, looking around.

Lin Aimin saw it and hurriedly waved to the old party secretary and others, "Old party secretary..."

The old party secretary and the others heard the shouting and looked at the words, and saw Lin Aimin smiling and waving to them.

The old party secretary put away his cigarette bag and stood up with a smile.

Lin Aimin came to the old party secretary. The old party secretary looked Lin Aimin up and down, "Haha... You went to the capital for a trip, and you look a little fat. Could it be that the water in the capital cannot nourish people?"

Lin Aimin was embarrassed. He smiled, and then said: "If you also want to go to the capital, I will take you with me next time I go there." "

This?" The old party secretary was obviously moved, but he still said: "Forget it, forget it. , when you get older, you won’t run around."

Lin Aimin did not continue to persuade, but just kept this matter in his heart.

Lin Aimin said hello to the others and then took them to find Zhao Yanan.

When several people saw the pile of things around Zhao Yanan, the old party secretary said: "Aimin, what did you bring from the capital?"

Lin Aimin said with a smile: "There is a TV and a bicycle."

"A TV ?" The old party secretary had seen it when he went to the county for a meeting. He knew it was a rare thing, but he had not seen it a few times. When he saw that Lin Aimin had gotten this thing from the capital, he suddenly felt curious.

"You kid, you can do it. If you go to the capital and get a few bicycles, you can even get a TV set." The old party secretary went around again, "How many sets are these?"

Lin Aimin smiled. He said: "Three sets, but they are all second-hand goods that have been used by others. You can't buy new ones." The

old party secretary sighed, "The second-hand ones are also very good. I am the only one in our village who has seen what a TV looks like." "

Then, everyone worked together to lift the things onto the cart and go home together.

Everyone on the road took turns pulling the cart, so they were not tired at all.

When he came back this time, Lin Yin also prepared a lot of food for Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan, such as toffee, chocolate, and biscuits.

When he got hungry on the road, Lin Aimin took out toffee and biscuits for everyone to eat.

The toffees and biscuits were so sweet that these men were reluctant to eat them and carefully put them in their pockets, saying they were going home to their wives and children.

Lin Aimin couldn't bear to see it, so he gave some more. "If you don't eat something, you won't have the strength to pull the cart for a while."

After everyone ate, the taste of milk filled their mouths. Not to mention how sweet it was, it was sweet to their hearts. .

By the time they arrived in the village, it was already evening. When the villagers saw Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan coming back, they immediately gathered around to watch. They were even more surprised to see everyone coming back with so many things.