Chapter 75

☆ Chapter 75 Is there really something wrong with your brain?  ☆

But at this time, Lin Yueji's eyes were fierce and dull, as if she hadn't heard Yang Liu's words and just wouldn't let go.

"Ah... Wuwu..."

Seeing that Lin Yueji still didn't let go, Yang Liu yelled in pain, "Lin Siya, you are just a dog, and dogs only bite people. Please let me go, let go..."

At this time, Lin Siya's face was ferocious, her eyes were terrifying, and there was even a trace of blood falling from the corner of her mouth. Yang Liu's fingers had already bitten it.

Yangliu kicked and hit her in pain, but to no avail. Lin Siya seemed to have identified Yangliu's finger and would not give up until she bit it off.

Lin Yin looked at Lin Siya, whose mouth was full of blood, and then at Yang Liu, who was jumping in pain, and felt that her fingers were also hurting.

Even...

Lin Yin looked at Lin Siya who looked crazy, and felt that this girl's spirit was a little abnormal!

Could it be that this girl has some mental problems to begin with, but it's not too serious, but it still affects her mind, so her brain circuit is different from ordinary people?

Lin Yin was frightened by his own thoughts, and he was even a little grateful that his spirit was fine.

The four brothers and sisters stood aside and watched with cold eyes, watching Yang Liu keep jumping around like a monkey, which was pitiful and ridiculous, but the four of them had no intention of stepping forward to help.

Yang Liu had no choice but to beg for mercy again, "Siya, I...I was wrong. I will never scold you again. I will treat you as a real good friend. Just relax." "

Siya, I beg you, please let go!"

Yang Liu felt that if Lin Siya didn't let go, his fingers would really be bitten off by this stinky girl.

By then, I will be disabled!

No!

Thinking of this, Yang Liu's face turned pale, and there was a bit of fear in her eyes. No, she must not become disabled!

If she becomes disabled, who else can she marry?

The people in the village already hated her, and the people in the city would not marry a disabled wife.

If she wants to live a good life, she must not become disabled.

"Si Ya, I beg you, please let go..."

Yang Liu even cast his eyes for help on the four Lin Yin brothers and sisters. "Brother Changping, please, please let Si Ya relax and help me..."

" Wuwu... I don't want to become a cripple!"

But Yang Liu's answer was that Lin Changping, brother and sister, all took a step back, and the meaning of staying out was self-evident.

Yang Liu was filled with hatred, but there was nothing he could do about it at this time!

Yang Liu's attack power was gone, and Lin Si Ya seemed to have finally come to her senses. When she saw Yang Liu begging for mercy from her with tears on her face, Lin Si Ya felt disbelief at first, and then turned into ecstasy.

I was relieved all of a sudden!

Lin Siya's mouth was already full of blood, and the blood stained her teeth and mouth. When she spoke, blood kept dripping from her mouth...

But Lin Siya didn't care about this, just Looking at Yang Liu happily, "Sister Yang Liu, is everything you said true? Can we still be good friends in the future?" "