Chapter 96

☆ Chapter 96 Came Out ☆

Yang Liu and Li Tiegen were taken away by the police comrades from the police station.

Li Tiegen was well-known in several nearby villages, and everyone knew that he was a second-rate son. However, Yang Liu, a 13-year-old girl, was actually taken to the police station by the police comrades. Yang Liu's vicious reputation spread all of a sudden.

Since Yang Liu was taken away, Widow Yang rarely went out. She also knew that it was embarrassing, and she also knew that the people in the village did not want to see them. She was very sensible and stayed at home every day. She was extremely honest.

Without Willow in the school, Lin Yin felt that the air was much fresher, and she no longer felt that studying was a chore. Although she would still be lazy from time to time, she was able to get along well in the school with her intelligence.

A week later, Yangliu was released. After being released, Yangliu hid at home every day and did not dare to go out again.

Lin Yueji, who herds cattle in the village, felt extremely happy after knowing this. At the same time, she was secretly planning how to kill Yangliu?

Since she had offended Yang Liu, for the sake of her own life, she had to kill Yang Liu before Yang Liu killed her.

Lin Yueji went from one extreme to another.

The weather is getting colder and colder, and going to school every day has become a chore. The school classroom is drafty from all sides, and sitting in the classroom motionless while studying is like torture for Lin Yin.

Many students were worse off than Lin Yin. Lin Yin at least had thick clothes and no frostbite on his body.

Many students had frostbite on their hands, feet, ears, and cheeks. The flesh of their hands, especially, was cracked by the frostbite. Lin Yin grimaced at the sight, as if he was also in pain.

Lin Yin really wanted to stay at home. After all, she already knew everything the teacher taught her. Even when she got to school, she would just lie there and enter the system space to study. She might as well stay at home. At least it would be warmer at home.

But neither Zhao Yanan nor the teachers at the school agreed. For fear that Lin Yin would become wild, Lin Yin had no choice but to follow his three brothers and go to school honestly every day.

In the blink of an eye, the final exam was over. Without exception, Lin Yin came first again, and the system rewarded her with another point.

Lin Yin's appearance score is already 28 points. Compared with the shabby appearance when she first came here, she has improved a lot. Her hair is no longer so withered and yellow, and her eyes are no longer so dull. Although she is not beautiful, she is not that beautiful either. Ugly.

Lin Yin was quite satisfied with her changes, at least she didn't suffer in vain.

As the Chinese New Year is approaching, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin discussed collecting more eggs from the village and selling them in the county to make some money before the Chinese New Year and have a good New Year.

Naturally, the children in the family had no objection, so Zhao Yanan started collecting eggs from the village early without leaving any trace, saying that the children had worked hard in study, so he bought them back to supplement the eggs for the children.

In this final exam, not only Lin Yin ranked first, but also Lin Changping, with Lin Changan and Lin Changqing ranking second and third respectively.

The four Lin brothers and sisters were known throughout the village to be good at studies and smart. It was normal for their parents to buy eggs for such good children to supplement their brains, and no one suspected it.