Chapter 124

Lin Yin is short and must stand on a stool when cleaning windows;

"Hello," a girl with short hair came up to Lin Yin and greeted her with a smile, "Your name is Lin Yin, right?"

Lin Yin nodded with a smile. "Well."

The girl introduced herself, "My name is Pan Lingling."

Lin Yin, "Hello."

Pan Lingling looked at Lin Yin in surprise, "Lin Yin, are you really only nine years old this year?"

Lin Yin nodded, "Well, yes!"

"That's amazing!"

Pan Lingling looked impressed. "The teacher said: You jumped directly from the first grade to the third grade. You didn't even make it to the first grade. Can you keep up with what the teacher said?"

Lin Yin said with a smile: "It's okay. , the knowledge in junior high school is not difficult."

Pan Lingling twitched the corner of her mouth, not difficult?

No one dares to say this except the little girl in front of me!

Because Lin Yin was short and wanted to clean the glass, he moved a stool and stood on the stool to clean the glass.

The little man stood there, making many people in the class unable to help but walk over;

"Your name is Lin Yin, right? This glass is too high. Come down quickly and I'll help you wipe it!"

"Yes, you Come down quickly, don't fall!"

Lin Yin could feel the kindness of her classmates towards her, so she got off the stool and took the initiative to help sweep the floor and take out the trash.

The third class in the afternoon was a physics class. The physics teacher was a middle-aged man wearing glasses. He came to the classroom with a textbook in his hand and started the formal class.

After school in the afternoon, Lin Yin went to the school cafeteria for dinner with the students in his class.

But what made Lin Yin embarrassed was that when she arrived at the meal window, she actually had to stand on her tiptoes to see the chef serving the food.

When the chef serving the dishes saw Lin Yin, he couldn't help but smile, "Little girl, which teacher's child are you from? Why haven't I seen you before? What are you going to eat?"

Lin Yin said hurriedly: "Master, I am not the teacher's child. My child, I am a student in the third year of junior high school."

The master was shocked. "A student in the third year of junior high school? How old are you?"

Lin Yin "Nine years old!"

The master clicked his tongue, "You are going to the third year of junior high school at the age of nine? My child, you aborted your mother's womb. Did you start studying when you were here?"

Lin Yin smiled, "No, I only study in my dreams."

The master laughed and didn't take it seriously, "You kid is quite funny."

Lin Yin thinks this master is pretty good too. Master, I skipped the grade to the third grade of junior high school. I am really a student."

The master suddenly realized and looked at Lin Yin with bright eyes. "You skipped the grade to the third grade of junior high school at the age of nine. You are a very smart kid. Tell me, what do you want to eat?"

Lin Yin He said: "Let's have some cucumber scrambled eggs."

You can't still eat tomatoes scrambled eggs, you have to change the taste.