Chapter 13

☆ Chapter 13 Lin Yueji ☆

Lin Yin is confident that if the family is separated, going to school will not be difficult. Not only can she go to school, but her three brothers and one sister can also go to school.

But it is not easy to separate the family.

In the afternoon, the whole family didn't come back until dark.

Zhao Yanan went to see Lin Yin as soon as he entered the house. The oil lamp was lit in the room, and Lin Yin was sitting on the kang and fell asleep.

Zhao Yanan walked to Lin Yin, held Lin Yin in his arms, and asked with a smile, "Does your body still hurt? Is there any discomfort?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Zhao Yanan felt relieved and hugged Lin Yin stood up, "Are you hungry, girl? Come on, let's go eat."

Lin Yin washed his hands and sat at the dining table. Mrs. Lin announced the meal.

Lin Yin had a steamed bun stuffed in Lin Yin's hand by Zhao Yanan. Lin Yin slowly chewed it, but when he looked up, he found that Lin Aihua and his wife were not there.

Feng Caixia beat her waist while eating, looking exhausted.

But after a day of farm work, everyone was tired.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, Lin Yueji, who had been quiet all this time, suddenly looked at Feng Caixia and said in a slightly flattering manner, "Auntie, are you tired? After dinner, I will give you a good pounding." As soon as

these words came out , Feng Caixia was stunned for a moment, then glanced at Zhao Yanan subconsciously, and then smiled brightly, "Oh, our family Yueji is so sensible, I know I feel sorry for my eldest aunt, she is such a good child."

Lin Yueji heard Feng Caixia's praise . A happy smile suddenly appeared on her face.

Zhao Yanan glanced at her daughter but said nothing. Her mother was tired after working all day!

Feng Caixia took a sip of the porridge and said with a smile: "No wonder everyone says: Daughters are caring little cotton-padded jackets for parents. I blame my lack of luck. I only gave birth to two brats and never gave birth to a daughter. Today I can enjoy our rose." Bless you, I'm so happy!"

Lin Yueji looked shy, "Auntie, we are all one family. If you like your daughter, treat me as your biological daughter."

Everyone looked at Lin Yueji at this moment , even Feng Caixia had a look of surprise on her face. She didn't understand, what was the idea of Lin Yueji from the third room to be so attentive to her so suddenly?

Feng Caixia smiled and nodded, "Then I will wait to enjoy the blessings of our rose."

Zhao Yanan smiled a little reluctantly, but still tried her best to smile and said: "Sister-in-law, you are Rose's aunt, and she should be filial to you."

Lin Yin curiously glanced at Lin Yueji, what happened to her sister?

Is your brain sick?

Why don't you rush to serve your eldest aunt despite your mother being unfilial?

Which one was sung?

Lin Yin always felt that something was wrong with Lin Yueji. At least her behavior at this time seemed a little different from her character in the book.

After the family finished eating, they dispersed. The adults and children had been tired for a day, so Lin Aimin asked his three sons to take a shower and then go to bed.